IronHeart Part 5

It all came flooding back to Koga in that moment. He remembers walking through the forest, listening to the sounds of nature, looking up at the trees, and seeing the sunlight break through the clouds. But in a flash, the birds all flew away in a panic. Koga blinked, and standing before him was a tall man in black armor. His eyes shined red. Koga's legs were weak, and sweating was flooding down his face. The Black Knight walked closer and closer. The wanderer could hear his name echoing in his head. The knight walked closer, and he grew taller and taller.

"KOGA!" Elfo called out.

The knight's eyes grew brighter, blinding Koga.

"KOGA SNAP OUT OF IT!" Bean cried

Koga blinked, and he snapped his eyes open. Veronica lunged forward and thrust her sword at Koga. Bean would leap before Koga and block Veronica's attack with her sword. Bean pushes Veronica back and swings at Dark Knight, but she jumps back, avoiding Bean's attack.

Veronica clicked her tongue."Damn...I'm not getting another opportunity like that,"

Bean turned to Koga. "Koga, what's up with you?"

"I..." Koga looked at Bean, shook his head, and placed his eyes back on Veronica, Dalton, and Lucias. "It's not him..." The wanderer thought. "Nowhere close to being him..." He took a deep breath and exhaled. Koga drew his sword and pointed it at three knights clad in black armor.

"Enough wasting time," said Dalton. "Let's take the blacksmith back to our fleet. No playing around."

"No need to tell me twice," said Lucius.

"What about the princess?" Veronica asked.

"If she gets In the way, dispose of her."

"Harsh..." Veronica sighed. "But It is what it is." Veronica rushes forward, but Bean cuts her off. The swords clashing together, causing sparks to fly. "Come on, princess, I don't want to harm a hair on that cute little head of yours."

"Fine by me! I'll just slice your damn head off!" Bean shouts.

"Oooh, feisty," Veronica giggled.

Koga turns to Diana, Elfo, and Luci. "Get Diana out of here! Hurry! We'll hold them off!"

"Come on, move, move!" Elfo shouts as he, Luci, and Diana bolt off running.

"GET BACK HERE!" Lucius roared. He rushed after them, but Koga would stand in his way.

"Not so fast, buddy," said Koga.

However, Dalton intervened and began his attack on Koga. Lucius took this opportunity to chase after Elfo, Luci, and Diana.

"Shit..." Koga cursed. He had to trust in Elfo and Luci to protect Diana. The wanderer turned towards Dalton, who was charging at him. Koga swung his sword swiftly at Dalton. Dalton held up a metal rod and clashed with Koga's sword. Dalton slid back, leaving skid marks on the soil. His hands shook on the impact. "What strength..." He whispered. Koga continued on the offensive. He swung his sword at Dalton quickly, and Dalton carefully dodged each of Koga's swings. Dalton waved his hand, and a large cloud of smoke burst into Koga's face. Koga coughed and fanned the smoke out of his face. Dalton unsheathed a dagger and thrust it at Koga.

Koga grasped Dalton's wrist and clenched it tightly. Dalton winced and tried to break free. Koga glared at Dalton, "Nice try..." He said grimly. Dalton kicks Koga in the stomach, but he doesn't flinch. Koga picks Dalton up with one hand and slams him to the ground head-first. The helmet shattered into pieces, revealing Dalton's face. His hair and facial hair were a dark shade of brown, and his eyes were a hazel color. Dalton was dazed at the impact, and Koga raised his sword to stab Dalton. Dalton raised his arm and held out his hand. A sudden gust of wind sent Koga flying, and he landed flat on his back.