🍭25. (P2)Pearls Of Their World

*third person's POV*

The three of them then went to the kitchen and saw the floor covered in flour.

"*Gasps* OH MY GOD! WHAT IS THIS?!"
Ishan screamed looking at the state of the two siblings. Both of them were covered in flour too. Black hair now looking white. There was chocolate spread all over their clothes and they were literally on the ground.

Shubman burst out laughing, putting Nihira down, who walked over to her brother and sister and started playing with the flour too.
She brought a handful of flour and threw it up in the air and clapped excitedly.

Adi, being the naughty brother, sneakily put more flour into Nira's hair and Shubman laughed even more looking at their antics.

"Oh my god, Babies! What are you doing?!" Ishan spoke loudly in an angry voice and the four of them straightened.

"B-baba Angry?"
"Sorry Baba"

"Jaanu... Itna gussa mat karo" Shubman softly said, trying to calm the kaali mata in Ishan down.
"Arey?! Kaise na karun gussa? Dekho kya haal bana rakha hai tumhare bacchon ne"

The three kids cringed at his loud voice and Shubman knew very well how to handle this. He sweetly held both his hands and knelt in front of him.
"Jaanu... Don't be angry, please... The kids and I will fix it.." he kissed on the back of both his hands. "Don't stay angry, Darling" he then kissed his feet and stood up straight again.

And just how well he knew Ishan's heart would melt.
"Okay.. fine..."
"Yay! C'mon, Babies, apologize to Baba"
"Sorry Baba"

"It's okay, Babies... Ani, Adu, come here... What were you two doing hm?" Ishan asked booping their noses.
"Surprise for you!"
"Oh, well you gave us a very awesome surprise indeed"
"No no Baba! Look what we made!"

Ani and Adi, both pulled Ishan and Shubman near the counter and showed them what they had made.
"Cookies!"
"Aw, my babies did this for us?"
"Yes Baba! Do you like it?"
"Of course, babies.. let me taste it, then we'll bake this together"

Ishan tasted the dough and tried to hold back his cough in. It was too much flour and too little sugar.
"Mmmm! It's so delicious! Let's add some more milk and salt into this, okay?"

The three of them got busy in the cookies while Shubman helped Nira clean the flour from her hair too.
"My Little Baby! I love you so much... Look Baba's using chocolate, you wanted some, didn't you, Sweety?"
"Choc'ate!"

Shubman chuckled and kissed her face, dusting the counter and making her sit there. He felt a soft tug on his lower.
"Ani Baby? What happened?"

She motioned for Shubman to pick her up, which he did.
"Papa"
"Yes, Baby?"
"How do you make Baba not angry?"
"Oh... Your Baba... I've known him since I was 5, Darling. Even smaller than you"
"*GASPS* SO LONG?!"
"Of course, Baby. I know everything about him. Even the smallest of things... Jab ham school jate the na, tabhi tumhare Baba mujhe gussa karte the, aur abhi bhi. Kaise main apni Jaan ka gussa thanda karna nahi seekhunga"
"Papa, what is Jaan?"
"Jo mere liye tum ho, aur tumhare Baba. Jaan means life, Sweety. And you three and especially your Baba. You're my everything"
"It means you love us?"
"Sooooo much Baby"
"Even if we make Baba angry?"
"*Laughs* even if you do anything"

....
..

(Time skip)

"B-baba"
"Ani?" Shubman's voice called back hearing Ani's voice.
"Papa?"
"Yes Darling. Is something wrong?"
"P-papa- Wh-what's this- I-I'm bl-bleeding-"
"WHAT?! BABY WHERE DOES IT HURT? DID SOMEONE HURT YOU?! WHO HURT MY BETI?"
"n-no Papa-"