Fate DxD Vol.12 Chapter 64

"The storm is finally over? At last we can breathe properly!" Mt. Lady exclaims, gently stroking Koneko's back.

"...Yes." She said, removing the handkerchief from her mouth.

"And it looks like we're getting the upper hand, which is good news." Observes Death Arms.

"Mt. Lady, we entrust the children to you, we're going to join the others, catch up with us as soon as you can." All Might asks.

"Roger All Might. Come on you heard it kids, let's go." Mt. Lady calls Koneko and Kiba.

All right, then... What the?!" Kiba stopped suddenly, looking to the side.

Numerous bolts of lightning struck the ground, and above all, long black hairs that were unmistakable.

"That's Akeno-senpai over there! We've got to go help her!" Kiba exclaims, running in her direction, closely followed by Koneko.

"What are you doing?!" Mt. Lady exclaims.

"It looks like another student is in danger, let's go!" All Might leapt forward, catching up with the two devils.

"Damn it! When does it stop?!" Akeno snaps, sending another bolt of lightning through a person's body, which disappears just after.

"If you keep this up, you're going to be in for a long time, kiddo." Says a man, seated with a portal to his left, out of which come people who seem to be random.

"Ha... Ha... Ha..." She wipes her forehead, desperately looking for a way through.

"Wouldn't you be better off eliminating her?" Asks the other person next to him, glaring at Akeno.

"One was clear! We're sticking to our guns and not letting anyone through! We've missed several times because we took too many liberties, so now we just wait for them to impale themselves! That's all!"

"You tire me..."

"You really are a bunch of clowns..." Akeno scoffs, half-heartedly, as she knows full well she won't be able to get through.

"Young Himejima! Is everything all right?!" All Might landed a few feet in front of her.

"All... All Might? That's a nice surprise, I'm fine thanks." A glimmer of hope revives in her eyes.

"Akeno-senpai!" It's Kiba and Koneko's turn to show up, stepping up beside her.

"Oh my juniors, it's so good to see you, are you all right?" She asks.

"We can finally breathe so that's perfect, but what are you doing this far into enemy lines?" Kiba asks.

"...And where is the president?" Koneko asks.

"Rias has asked me to go as far as I can to find Senji, but as to where she is, I don't know, I haven't tried to reach her since the storm stopped." Akeno places a magic circle near her ear, but it dissipates immediately. "All contact seems to be cut off."

"I see..." Kiba makes a sword appear, ready for battle. "Then we'll have to manage without her."

"Hey, did you forget about us or something?!" Mt. Lady stops beside them, annoyed.

"Next time listen to us! And don't throw yourselves into battle like that!" Death Arms adds.

"Please, stay focused! The enemy is up to something!" Warn All Might.

Everyone turns to the many people Akeno was confronting.

"...How did you hold up against so many people?" Koneko asks.