Chapter thirty-one

Chapter thirty-one

Aarohi Verma

Targets ~ Votes : 55+ ; Comments : 28+ (complete target to unlock next chapter) 

We all were technically resting today, so after coming from visiting Beas River we all decided to start bonfire and just have small talks. We were enjoying ourselves but Ishaan was nowhere to be seen. He was distracted since the moment we came back and now he is vanished.

"Where is Ishaan?" I almost whispered in Rohit's ear.

"Oho guys, Aarohi is missing Ishaan." Rohit said that out loud, teasing me. I just gave him a bombastic side eye.

"Yeah even I'm missing him." Rhea said in her intolerably irritating voice of hers.

"By the way, is this really your "real" voice?" Vaishnavi asked air quoting 'real'. The boys burst into laughter making Rhea annoyed.

We all were having fun, we were singing and gossiping, having some snacks when Ishaan came and called me inside house.

The moment we entered he said something which I never expected to come this fast. "So muffin, will you like to go on a date with me?"

I mean I like him, like really but on a date. I never went on a date, and Ishaan is asking me? I freaked out, I don't know why so I shouted "DATE?" and ran upstairs without giving Ishaan any scope to answer.

I entered my room and started panicking. Like Ishaan and me on date? Like a date date? OMG! Going out with him with our friends was completely fine, but alone with him? What will I do? What if I embarrass myself? So if I accept to go on date will be in relationship or I have to accept his proposal? Oh wait he never really proposed me at the first place. 

I was in my overthinking when a knock snapped me out of my thoughts; I opened the door to Vaishnavi.

"Get ready" she said closing the door behind her.

"What? Why?" I asked as if I don't know what exactly she is meaning.

She looked blankly at me and said "You are going on a date with him."

"I'm not." I shook my head. But she is Vaishnavi, so of course she already started going through her clothes.

She brings out a beautiful long white dress and told me to wear it. I tried to reason but she just stopped me showing her hand. So without wasting any time I wore the dress and it was beautiful. It was beautiful white pleated, strap, long dress. It is sleeveless only with the strap tied on my shoulder leaving the remaining strap flowing on my hand.

"Vaishu it's cold outside." I said. But instead Vaishu just started accessorising me. She made me wear a pendant, bracelet, and watch and did slight curls at the end of my hair. And at end she handed me a jacket to wear it later.

Coming down Ishaan was nowhere; Rohit and Shashank were on the couch scrolling through phones. But they halted everything to look at me and both mouthed a "WOW" at the same time. I just chuckled at their cute reaction.

"Aaj Ishaan pakka mar jayega." Rohit said giggling.

(Today Ishaan will definitely die.) 

"Sau taka." Shashank added.

(100%) 

After listening to their teasing I went out, to find Ishaan standing near the pool, facing his back towards me. While on the other side, I saw Rhea approaching him. My goodness! This bitch. Now I need to show that he is mine. So I walked in hurried steps towards him and wrapped my hand around his arm. In my peripheral vision, I could see Rhea halting in her steps. Ishaan looked he was taken aback by my sudden closeness, but he soon dragged it under his rugs.