Chapter thirty-seven 🌶️

Ishaan Ahuja

(18+, mature content ahead) 

The sunlight found its way through the curtains to fall on my face making me open my eyes in pure irritation. But the irritation didn't last long when my eyes fell on Aarohi sleeping by my side, my arms still wrapped around her petile body. This is the most beautiful view I have ever seen in my life. And I would give it all to have this view every morning.

She was sleeping comfortably in my arms, like it's the most comfortable place in the whole world. Yesterday she showed me that she wants me too and I did all those things which I never did before. She looks more beautiful from near. She has beautiful eyelashes, a beautiful sculpted nose. And her lips, it drives me crazy every fucking time.

I was busy admiring her when she moved a little. I waited for a few more minutes before she opened her eyes and I wished "Good morning muffin"

She looked at me in half-closed eyes and wished me back in her sleepy voice "Good morning Ahuja" with that she flashed her beautiful smile.

Goddamit, her voice!

And fuck I was already hard. No, no Ishaan calm down.

She was busy yawning when she suddenly halted, as if she frooze in that moment. She looked at me with wide eyes and then inside the comforter finding both of us naked. She again looked at me with realisation hitting her that we had sex yesterday. And she covered her face with comforter in embarrassment.

I chuckled at her cute reaction. So I tried pulling the comforter when she said in a muffled voices "Ishaan, don't you dare to pull the comforter.

And I exactly did the opposite and pulled the comforter again, harder this time. She was flustered and all red in embarrassment. I couldn't help but laugh, I know I shouldn't but I can't control myself. She looked at me with her narrowed eyes in splits and I thinned my lips in attempt to hide the laugh.

"I thought it was just a dream" she said like a child confessing her mistakes.

"You dream about me?" I asked back, biting back a laugh.

And suddenly something changed in her; she lay on her stomach resting her chin above her hand on my chest. I was taken aback by her sudden movements.

"Why? Do you want me to dream about you?" she asked in her sexy voice. Aarohi, please don't make me hard. I could feel my dick getting harder and it was paining so damn much that I needed to feel inside her. Again!

I cleared my throat before saying "You don't have to dream about me. You command me and the next moment I will be on my knees at your service"

"Besharam aadmi" she said with a soft chuckle. 

(Shameless man)

"Tu meri besharam aaurat" I replied back. And she hit my chest making both of us laugh. 

(You are my shameless woman) 

After a few moment she suddenly looked at me in a different way, battling her eyelashes slowly. "What?" I asked her.

"You are hard" she told making me choke on my saliva. I looked at her with an expression 'How the fuck do you know?'

"My one leg is wrapped around you and I could feel you getting hard" she confessed and now she was thinning her lips in attempt to hide her smile. Oh wow! How the table turns. I turned my face away from her.