Chapter thirty-two

Chapter thirty-two

Ishaan Ahuja

Targets ~ Votes: 55+ ; Comments: 26+ (complete target to unlock next chapter)  

After my confession, Aarohi seemed to be more comfortable around me and I'm glad she is. I know her answer but it will be better to hear from her. And I want to hear from her, not just knowing what her answer was but also how she felt for me. She already made it known how much she feels for me, and how desperate she is for me.

She might not be in love this soon, but she clearly has feelings for me, which is identified as liking someone. I can't wait to hear how she feels for me. I hope she express herself soon, I've kept my calm because hse have her insecurities and I respect that. Even if she needs forever, I will wait. 

We had a lot of fun in the entire week of this trip. We went out every day and my goodness Manali is a paradise. Like the amount of beauty it holds is beyond words. We visited the Naggar's Castle, explored the cultural and historical places. We visited few more temples, indulged in local cuisine and went shopping. While shopping Vaishnavi and Rohit were the over excited ones, whereas Aarohi and Rhea were bargainers, while on the other hand Shashank and me were just spectators.

And for today we went and had a therapeutic dip in hot spring, it made my body relax so much that I felt like to stay there forever. And now the night has crept in, I'm chilling in the swimming pool all alone. Everyone was too tired and tomorrow morning we have to leave for Bangalore, means the trip coming to an end. I'm glad I planned this trip, though I never really wanted to do this a group trip not with these hooligans at least. But it was fun; this will be in our memory forever. They are my people, yeah except Rhea definitely.

I was swimming and doing laps one after another without noticing anything around me. After few laps I came up to see Aarohi sitting at the pool side with her legs inside the water, staring at me with her mesmerizing eyes. She was wearing a white shirt and shorts with her hair in bun and few strands on her face, highlighting her breathe taking features.

"Hi" she said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hi" I replied running my hand on my face to get rid of the drops of water.

"Today is the last day" she said with a weak smile on her face. My heart dropped, is she upset? She wants to spend more time here?

"Are you upset?" I asked scrunching my brows.

She chuckled and said "No, it's just that happy time flies really fast."

I relaxed and made my body float into the water "It does. The whole trip was really fun, everything went smoothly."

"Ishaan..." she said grabbing my attention.

"If I fall, will you ever catch me?" she asked looking down at her legs while she was splashing them slowly. I don't know what she meant by this, what the hell was going on in the little head of hers.

"I will never let you fall, but if you ever fell I promise to be the one to catch you." I said with love and affection. She should know how much she means to me, and how much deep my feeling are for her.

Her head snapped up, meeting my eyes and she was blushing. How much I love making her blush! That's another favourite colour of mine.

"You sure?" she asked me scrunching her brows, and she looked too cute in that. And I nodded in response. And within a wink of eye she stood up hastily and turned around and made her fall into the pool after saying "catch me Ishaan."