Chapter twenty-eight

Ishaan Ahuja

Targets~ Votes: 53+ ; Comments: 27+ (complete target to unlock next chapter) 

Aarohi really knows how to make me jealous. I was clearly coming towards her to sit next to her, but no, she have to go above me and make Rohit sit beside him. Like seriously Rohit? Why? He is my friend and I know they might just talk about something but still why she would do that?

She sat with him and I had to sit with this Rhea. Oh God this girl irritates the fuck out of me. She is so clingy all the time. I have no idea what is she trying to prove? Does she want me to fuck her again? No way, I'm not doing that anymore. I'm pushing her away all the time but she just doesn't get it. And on top of that Aarohi let her come with us. She might have sensed that this girl is coming too much close to me. Her man is in danger and she just invited the leech with us?

We reached our cottage style guest house, and it's exactly the same how I saw on internet. On entering there is small step leading to a big swimming pool, with path leading to the house on either side. On either side there is place to sit, take sun bath, also a barbeque area. The path leading us to the house where there is a big living room with an attached kitchen room too. The living room have comfy couches packed with cushions. The living room leads a stairs to the top floor with three bedrooms and one common bathroom on this floor and another on ground floor. The top floor wooden railing gives a perfect view of the living room.

The rooms are simple yet beautiful, they have maintained pretty well. Each bedroom has double size bed easy to accommodate two people. Each bedroom is connected with a balcony revealing the lavishing view of Manali. The snow-capped mountains, the greenery everything is just too beautiful. The cottage is a little away from the busy area of Manali, so it holds more serenity. The backyard of the cottage from the living room gives beautiful green scenery to make you get lost in the thought. It is fenced with wall but still there's a lot of space for us to spend few time. The backyard is filled with lots of flower plants, few vegetables, and many more shrubs, adding more to the green frame.

Coming back to the house, our tour guide left saying that from tomorrow we will start the trip. So now it was time for the sleeping arrangements, so Rohit and Shashank said they will share a room. On the other hand Vaishnavi and Aarohi will share a room. And I'm left alone with a room completely mine.

"Guys, where am I sleeping then?" Rhea said grabbing everyone's attention. That's when it strikes me that she is also there.

"The couch looks comfy." Vaishnavi says hoping on the kitchen counter. I just smirked in my mind; this girl is fucking straight forward. Now I know why Aarohi and Vaishnavi are best friends, they are poles apart.

"Excuse me?" Rhea said in her annoying voice.

"You are excused." Rohit said and sat on one of the couches and putting up his leg on the table.

"Or maybe I can share the room with Ishaan."

"N—" I was about to say when Aarohi almost yelled "No" from the kitchen counter sitting beside Vaishnavi.

Oh, so my girl is possessive too, I like that. Not that I would have shared the room with Rhea, but still it feels good to know that your woman is possessive about you. My Aarohi, this trip is going to be more fun than I expected.

"You, what's your name? Whatever it is. You can take the couch, it's comfortable." Vaishnavi says with an irritated expression, pointing her finger towards the couch where Rohit and Shashank are sitting like a potato sack.