P R O L O G U E

Children overthrowing the ruler...

The millennia of existence, the once silence of the dark, the movements of the depth of the ground, the only one who can end, possessed the light of a bulb.

..

I was staring at the lunar eclipse while sitting at the edge of a cliff. I kept on swaying my feet and I smiled when I felt the soft touch of the wind on my face.

I escaped again, how many times would I do this?

Nasa labas ako ng Academy hoping that something will happen that might help me, help us.

Fortunately nothing bad has happened yet. Everyone recovered from the war against the Olympians, and the Academy's barrier is gonna go to be fixed soon.

How many lunar eclipses have passed already?

Napangiti ako nang mapait, a lunar eclipse each month. Every month there's always a lunar eclipse, they said it's happening because of the titan Hyperion.

Titan..

I want to talk to him...

Bakit hindi na siya nagpapakita sa akin ngayon? Ngayon tuloy na gusto ko siyang makausap ay hindi siya nagpapakita sa akin. I have a lot of questions to ask and he is the only one who could answer me.

Tumayo ako sa kabila ng malalim na iniisip, pinagmasdan ko muna ang lalim ng bangin bago ako tumalikod at patalikod na tumalon dito. I spread my arms while looking at the bloody moon habang bumubulusok ang katawan ko paibaba, slowly I closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes and a familiar surrounding greeted me. There's snow and ice all over.

Natigilan ako nang may makitang isang bulto ng tao na nakaupo sa isang malaking bloke ng yelo sa tabi ng lawa.

I carefully took a step forward as my heart was beating abnormally.

"Lineysha." shivers run through my skin as I hear that familiar voice. Unti-unti ay lumingon ito sa akin.

And when I looked at his face a wave of pain crossed my chest.

That silver eyes, that white hair. Why didn't I think of that way before? The man who keeps on appearing in my dream.. is.. is...

"My child.." is my father. "Come, sit." I stay still where I am standing.

"Coeus." nanlambot ang paningin nito nang tawagin ko siya sa pangalan. Coeus the titan god of intellect, inquiry, foretell and oracle. He is my biological father. "Why are you doing this?" I finally have a chance to ask him the questions that have been lurking in my mind. Umiwas ito ng tingin sa akin.

The fatherly look on his face is now gone. Sumeryoso ito tumalikod siya sa akin at tumayo sa tabi ng lawa.

"It's destined to happen, my child." I shook my head, trying not to believe it because I refused to.