E P I L O G U E

Zayn's POV

I caressed each of their tombstones, a smile gently curved in my lips.

"Thank you..." I got up from where I was sitting, I held the umbrella in my hand and I started walking outside the cemetery but then I stopped when I saw a girl kneeling down in front of a tomb.

She's crying silently, she's drenched from the rain.

I tilted my head, I wonder why she was crying silently? Why is she suppressing her cries?

From here I could feel the pain in her chest, and it made me want to cry too.

I had the urge to walk towards her and put her under my umbrella but then someone approached her.

I squinted, I could tell from here that it was a satyr, the satyr handed her an envelope that looked so familiar in my eyes.

"Where are you?" I heard the wind whispered to me.

I looked at the girl's face for one last time.

She looked beautiful.

Napangiti ako, we'll see each other soon.

"I'm Zayn, child of Aphrodite." I introduced myself. I met her again, the girl from the cemetery. She looks so fragile, like she might get hurt anytime and made me want to protect her.

Her name Is Lineysha Murai Cavari.

I like her name, it sounded nice, especially her second name, Murai.

Murai-future, whenever I look ate her I was reminded of future, the unknown, the anticipation of the unknown. It made me ask what the future holds for me, if there is.

I don't usually listen to people's heartbeats, I refrained myself from doing that because it felt like I was invading their privacy.

But when I met her...

I didn't get to stop myself, I heard her heartbeats. For a moment I was happy. I could feel her heart beating comfortably and calmly whenever she was with me. But then it scared me off, especially when I started hearing and feeling my own heartbeat.

"You cannot love again."

Artemis voice would always appear in my mind and it reminded me why I don't have a right to love again.

But destiny is crazy, I started treating her more than I treated my friends, I wanted to treat her better than anyone, I want to take care of her, I love watching her, I love memorizing every detail about her. From her favourites, hobbies, to her favourite genres of books.

Her facial expressions, her body movements, the tone of her voice, even just by the way she looked, I could already tell the reason behind it.

She made me wanted to risk something.

Every time that she smiled at me nothing else mattered. I wanted to be selfish but I know I couldn't.

"We'll be reincarnated." I met them again, my friends, at para bang may nabunot na isang malaking tinik sa dibdib ko.

Lumina smiled at me, "we just waited for you, to see you again." They all look at each other and nodded.

"Man, we're happy, remember that. I hope you'll stop living in your past, man, stop blaming yourself, alright?"

They have moved on, they only waited to see me for the last time before reincarnating.

And at that moment I finally made a decision.