LV: The Shadow

Kelis POV

"What the f*ck is that?" Harry exclaimed in disbelief.

"Sphinx," I answered, his face grimace.

"It looks awful." I looked at the sphinx that's holding a long sword, it really looks awful. It has the head of a woman, the body of a lion and the wings of a bird, the girl from Anilikos was the one who's fighting against it, the rainbow girl, I don't remember her name.

"Are you done with Crius?" He smirked at me.

"Na-ah, he didn't die, but he became a punching bag of Ares," ani niya, "Ares like him because he doesn't die, he enjoys fighting against him a lot." He stretches his arms, "anyway, I gotta go, I'll help the hunters." I nodded.

I held both of my katana, I watched Zeus, Zillian and Hades fighting against Kronus. Kronus was in his true form, he's too big and he looks like a lava figurine with a huge harpe in his hand. He keeps on throwing fire everywhere.

I walk slowly while my eyes turn gold.  From behind I summoned a undead army from underworld. Hades looked at me and nodded.

While walking slowly towards them, I had every monster fall into darkness just by passing through them.

From here I could see Thanatos flying around collecting every souls that he could, our eyes met and then he hissed, a smirk drew on my face. That's right, tire yourself, I could still remember how he made a move to Zillian. It pissed me down to my core, and if only he's not a god I'll tear him on the spot.

I walk faster until I reached them, I traveled through the shadows and it brought me to Kronus eyes, I stabbed it with my katana and I left again.

Hades would do the same, traveling through the shadows stabbing and slicing every parts of Kronus that he could.

"Where's your army?" I asked when I passed by him.

"They're coming." I avoided the lightning that Zia throw to Kronus. "Be careful with his hands and mouth, he like swallowing things." I chuckled.

Nagpunta ako sa balikat ni Kronus at sinaksak ang leeg nito.

"Grrr!!" He growled and was about to grab me by his hand but I immediately left his shoulder.

"Where do you think his fatal are?" I asked Zia who landed on the ground, tired of flying.

"It could be nothing, they'll not die for sure. We have to wait 'till the portal to Tartarus open," she said while breathing heavily.

"When is that?" Natigilan ito, she sighed.

"When Lineysha arrived, she's the only one who could open Tartarus." I nodded, "the titans shot it down as soon as they woke up," she tightened her grip on her lightning bolt, she looked at me and for a moment I could see the worries in here eyes.

My mouth parted as I felt my heart beating rapidly.

"Take care," she smiled at me before she left. I bit my lower lip.

This war need to stop, I have a lot of plan ahead.

I stretched my neck and I attacked again.

I keep on stabbing and slicing Kronus body parts but it was all useless. His limb would just grow back.

I looked on the ground, and stopped midway when I saw the other students getting attack by a minotaur and hellhounds.

"F*ck!" I jump out of Kronus. I landed on the ground and rested my palm on it. I summoned another dead armies and commanded them to kill the hellhounds and minotaur. "Hades your army!"

Our side are outnumbered, kung wala ang mga gods and goddesses dito ay matagal na kaming natalo.

"They're coming! Along with my gift for you!" My eyebrows furrowed.

From the distance I could see a group of army walking towards here. I squinted, I could tell that they're from underworld. Hades other godly children are leading them but then I saw an unfamiliar—no, a familiar figure of a woman.

She's wearing an armor, she's walking with her head high. Her long black hair are down on her back, and there's a bangs that almost covering her eyes and a short sword in her hand.

My heart thump when our eyes met, slowly a gentle smile formed on her lips.

"Hades.." I muttered in a low voice, "you f*cking lied to me," my jaw clenched, I could feel my hand shaking.

"Apology my child, that's her request." I didn't know to feel.

I remembered agreeing to enter this Academy thinking that I might find her. And now I'll figure out that she's been hiding down there? At our father's palace?

The world must have been kidding me.

I roam around every place that I thought she'll hide to but then I didn't saw her, totoo ngang hindi ma mahahanap ang isang taong ayaw magpahanap.

Bago siya makalapit pa dito ay mabilis na akong umalis at inatake na naman si Kronus.

While doing so I know I was distracted, I couldn't remove the thought that my long lost sister is, she escaped on her own.

She left us to our d*mned step father, only if Zairo didn't helped us we could be dead long ago. Zairo was that man business associate, I'm glad my mother met him.

I stabbed one of my katana to Kronus chest and I use that to hang my self then I stabbed the middle part of his chest which I saw glowing differently than the other part of his body.

"Grr!!!"

"Kelis!!"

For f*cking sake I didn't get a chance to leave, Kronus grabbed me by his hand and oh hell—

Goodbye earth.

...