X: Train of Thoughts

Lineysha's POV

"We had the same prophecy Lineysha, pero magkaiba ang nagsabi sa atin no'n." We're currently with the head Oracle of Elysium, Ernid.

"It's not Coeus who told you the prophecy?" She shook her head.

"I don't know who it was, it's too blurry." Her face looks so apologetic that's why I held her hand. "But the voice...it was a voice of-" she stopped. "I d-don't know..." My forehead creased. "I can't tell if it was a man or a w-woman.." I caressed her hand.

"It's fiine.."

"I'm sorry demi-gods.." I smiled a little.

"It's fine Ernid, there's no need to be sorry." I look at the Meízon.

"And about the prophecy, we don't know anything about it, I don't know anything about it. Maybe the prophecy was really talking about Uranus." Ernid concluded and so I nodded.

"Maybe.."

"But the question is, where is Uranus?" Ciara asked.

"Nobody knows where he is." Ernid uttered while looking extremely concerned. She might have felt guilty. "After castrated, they said Uranus left the earth."

"How about his soul?" I asked, it has been my question since then. A creature might lose its physical body but there would always be a soul that will be left.

"Nobody knows." Buntong hininga ni Critzel. "I guess we need to find him? Right?" Nagkatinginan kami, mayroon kaming pare-parehas na ekspresyon sa mukha kaya natawa ako ng bahagya.

"I guess, we don't have a choice." Tumayo na si Zia.

"Meízon, you can ask the titaness about Uranus or maybe Geae." Napatingin kami kay Ernid. "They might know something." I poke my tongue at the corner of my mouth.

"Thank you Ernid..." Ciara gratefully hugged her. "Thank you for your time and for accommodating us." We thank her and after that she left. When she's already gone we all looked at each other and sighed.

"Let's divide our group." Seryosong ani Zia. "One group will find allies, the other one will go see the titaness and ask for help from them." We nodded in chorus. "Zayn, Critzel, Saac, Asa and Trix will be the other group who'll seek for allies the rest will see the titaness." Tumayo na ito sumunod nan na kami. "Let's wait for Thanatos." She said before she vanished.

Umalis na rin ako dahil naisipan kong magtraining habang wala pa si Thanatos. Nagpunta ako sa villa na pinags-stayan namin.

I have a new favorite ability. I found out a lot of abilities after that day, after the war against the Olympians.

I closed my eyes and I tried to feel the surroundings and I really did. The gushing of winds, the sound, the movements of the ground and everything.

Nang imulat ko ang mata ko ay napangiti ako. Hanggang ngayon ay namamangha pa rin ako sa tuwing ginagawa ko ito.

Every planet, the moon, constellations and any celestial body is present. I have the ability to create an astronomical illusion. And it's really amazing and beautiful but at the same time it's draining. That's why I always train this ability of mine so that I can also train my stamina. I want to get used to it.

I tried to touch a star but it turned into ashes when I touched it. Everything really looks so real.

I was busy admiring the illusion that I made until I felt a presence wanting to enter my illusion and so I allowed it to.