Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Ren's POV

The heated and choked moans that erupted from my throat were at this point familiar to my ears. The fingers trailing up and down my figure belonged to someone I didn't know. Along with my heavy panting, I heard theirs as well right against my scarred ear. How long had we been going on with this loveless sex? Maybe an hour- possibly more. My hair clung uncomfortably to my skin and face as my body swayed forward from the force of something slamming into me from behind.

The me from two years ago never would've imagined that he'd carelessly throw himself into one-night stands with strangers. After Yuji fully disappeared from my life I realized that love was something I could do without. Did I even deserve it in the first place? I didn't know the answer to that, but the conclusion I came up with was probably not. Love was terrifying for me and it still is. When I figured out how I felt about him I always had to walk on eggshells hoping that he'd never know.

Another choked cry rang out as I felt the innermost walls of my ass tense momentarily. Sweat beaded all over my body as I held onto the sheets for dear life. Despite how numb my ass had become, I could still feel everything else so vividly that my body begged for release. The being's hands suddenly grasped onto my wrists and pulled them back forcefully lifting the entirety of my upper torso. My body spasmed but almost just as fast, the being behind me had begun to thrust into me harder and faster.

Unlike the pain and struggles love had, lust was less to manage. It was easier to have sex with someone and end it at that. It was a clean and easy way for the two parties to be satisfied. No lasting feelings, nothing that could burden anyone. To be honest, I thought it would've been hard trying to find willing partners at first but it was quite the opposite. The only thing that mattered to most of them was if they had a hole to fuck. They didn't care about me and I didn't care about them. That fact gave me some comfort. I wouldn't have to worry about my feelings getting hurt continuously like before.

This hook-up was almost perfect but there was one thing bothering me. Everything else was going how I wanted but this guy just wouldn't shut up throughout all of it. So far out of everyone, he was the absolute worst.

"Ha! Hngh! How do you like that- you filthy slut? Want me to go even rougher? You do- don't you?? Answer me." Hearing his annoying ass voice made one of my eyes twitch. Not only was his voice obnoxious but he couldn't stay quiet for barely five seconds. His incessant commentary kept ruining the mood for me. These sorts of nights were for me to release the stress I felt but it seemed this guy was only going to add on to it.

It didn't even matter if I answered or not. He did whatever he wanted anyway. This time, he easily flipped me on my back as he raised one of my legs over and onto his shoulder. Despite how ruined the mood was for me, I could still feel how his dick pummeled my insides in this position. As he continued going I gasped slamming my hand over my mouth. The pressure bearing down on me sent me over the edge in a mix of pain and pleasure.

Only a few seconds later, I felt my semen splatter across my stomach and onto the sheets as my entire body tensed up. Right as my toes curled, I knew that he had come as well. Feeling his body tremble against mine, not even a second later he collapsed onto me as we both caught our breaths.

One thought came to my mind as I inwardly groaned. He's heavy as all hell. Overall, this one-night stand was fucking awful. He couldn't even do basic foreplay right. I had to get myself ready in a hurry. Did he even use enough lube? Exhausted from the strenuous workout my entire body had gone through, I laid on the bed completely sore. Meanwhile, he'd pulled out of me and threw the condom into the trash right next to us, "That was great. Let's meet up again next time, Defect. Hell, I didn't know Defects could even cum. Also, what's with that fucking scar on your back? When I first saw it- I can't lie- it almost turned me off until you-..."