looked around in a blood soaked gown

guys sorry about my titles i know they're really bad. and please ignore the tenses cause im actually like unable to do them properly. love you all and don't forget to request any one-shots you want in the comments <3

Taylor's POV

i rushed underneath the stage to change into my folkmore dress, slipping on the light, purple material that i had chosen for tonight. "ready to go taylor?" my team checked. i nodded my head, excitedly reaching for my mic and climbed onto the folklore cabin, lying down. i double checked my in-ear monitors, twisting them around in my ears.

the cardigan music began to play, and my team pushed the cabin out onto the stage. i began to sing on my cue, the thrilling rush of performing surging through my body. the crowd sung loudly with me, waving their hands in the air. i smiled, enjoying the moment. my eyes swept through the crowd, trying to find travis in the vip tent. he was standing with jason and kylie, gazing at me starry-eyed. i caught his eye, keeping my mind on the song i was singing. he blew me a sweet kiss and my smile grew even larger. i blew him one back as the crowd went wild?

i finished up cardigan, taking off my harness and carefully making my way down the stairs. i didn't want a repeat of tokyo, where i had almost fallen off the cabin without my harness on. like always, the harness got stuck on the steps, and i awkwardly yanked it out before making my way to the microphone stand. "hi guys!" i greeted the crowd enthusiastically. they cheered back loudly as i started my speech before playing betty. "so...we have brought the folklore cabin all the way back to the usa, to beautiful miami!"

the rest of the set sped by in a blur, from running from one corner of the stage to another for august, to hearing the fans scream the lyrics of illicit affairs, to the tear-stained faces in my tears ricochet. finally it was time for marjorie. the whole stadium lit up with 90,000 phone lights, waving in the air, paying tribute to my late grandmother. i smiled gratefully, tearing up as the music began to play. 

"never be so kind, you forget to be clever. never be so clever, you forget to be kind"

suddenly, a sharp pain shot through my stomach. i doubled over, squeezing my eyes shut. what the fuck? "are you ok taylor?" someone asked me from my in-ears. i nodded bleakly, before straightening up, raising the microphone to my mouth. i performed the rest of the song without any trouble, before noticing a dark red patch that had began to form on the back of my dress. oh shit. my period was early. i pressed my lips together, my face turning pink and i ran across the stage towards the back, where my dancers were waiting with my cloak. the music transitioned smoothly into willow, while i tried to stay calm. "it's ok, i've only got one more song left. the cloak will hide it." i soothed myself quietly. i tried not to wince as another cramp formed in my stomach, moving my hair out of the way so my dancer could put on the cloak.  

after what felt like years, the folkmore set finished and i ducked backstage, starting to cry. to my surprise, travis was waiting for me, tree standing next to him. "tree?" i asked her, trying to hold back another wave of tears. "i saw what happened and i thought you might want travis. we can extend the transition from folklore to 1989 so that will give you some time." tree said. "i'll leave you two alone for a bit. taylor, you're on again in 5." she walked away, leaving me and travis in the room. i ran into travis's arms, sobbing. 

"everyone saw." i cried, sniffling quietly. travis rubbed my back soothingly. "it's ok kitten, it's normal. all girls get it, the fans will understand. you have nothing to be embarrassed about, they all love you." he murmured. i buried my face into his chest, still crying. his hand moved to my hair, running his hands through it gently. we stood like that for a while, before i broke away. "i should probably get dressed for the next era now." i sniffed, wiping away my tears. "is my makeup ok?" i asked him, suddenly conscious that my mascara was probably running down my face. "yes, you look flawless like always kitten." he reassured me, pulling me in for a quick kiss. "i love you." i whispered, before hurrying off to change.

this one is kind of short cause its 2am in the morning for me so....i can't bother to proofread either so ignore any weird mistakes. luv you allll 🫶🏻