bonfire with the kelce's (part 2)

I combined the requests from @Hollister281009 and @Dafuz82! enjoyy!!

Taylor's POV

I groggily woke up, stretching and rubbing my eyes. I heard rhythmic breathing next to me and turned to see Travis still sleeping. I yawned, bathing in the soft light that was streaming through the windows. I got out of bed, putting on some trackpants and walking into our bathroom. I brushed my hair and teeth before going out to meet the rest of the family.

I was met by the delicious smell of bacon and eggs, and the kids were filled with energy already, running towards me. "Hey you guys!" I smiled and tried to match their contagious enthusiasm as I gave all three of them hugs. I picked up Bennett and walked into the kitchen. "Hi Taylor!" Kylie greeted me. She was cooking the bacon, in her pyjamas. "Sleep well?" I nodded, still trying to wake up. "Travis is still asleep." I laughed before making my way to the table to help set up breakfast. Kylie laughed with me. "Yeah, Jason's still asleep as well. They stayed up really late last night." 

"Of course they did." I rolled my eyes playfully. "Hey kids, you want breakfast?" I called to them. They came stampeding into the room, with Ellie chasing Wyatt with a soft toy. Wyatt shrieked as Ellie caught her. "Shhh." Kylie placed her hand over Wyatt's mouth. "Your dad and Uncle Trav are still asleep." I laughed, placing Bennett into her highchair.

Halfway through breakfast, Travis walked down the stairs. "Good morning princess." He stood behind me and kissed my head. "Hey." I leant back to kiss him back. Ellie squealed. "No no no kissing is yucky!!!" We both dissolved into laughter. He sat down next to me, serving himself some eggs and toast. "Sleep well?" Travis murmured. "Yeah." I whispered back. I gazed into his eyes, getting lost in the deep emerald green. "Alright you two, it's breakfast and we've got three kids at this table." Kylie cut in. We broke our gaze and laughed. I took a sneaky bite of his toast, playfully scrunching up my nose at him when he noticed. 

We all finished breakfast, and I stayed downstairs to help Kylie do the dishes. We worked in silence, but we had grown so close over the last year that it felt normal. Finally, I made my way upstairs to get dressed and do my makeup. 

"Aunt Taylorrrr." Wyatt's voice echoed in the bathroom. I had been in the bathroom for way too long, but I had spent longer than usual straightening my hair this morning. "Hi Wy!" I greeted her, focusing on applying my signature red lipstick. "You said you'd play us another song today." She begged. "I did?" I frowned. I couldn't recall promising that. "Yeah! Well... Uncle Travvy said you would." Wyatt giggled. "Oh of course he did. Well, just let me get ready first, ok?" I agreed. Wyatt nodded solemnly. "Can I watch you?" She asked tentatively. "Of course."

I walked into the bedroom to pick out my outfit from my suitcase. I pulled out an oversized black jumper and a white corset-style top, then paired it with tiny denim blue shorts. I changed, then walked outside for Wyatt's opinion. She clapped her hands happily when she saw me, asking me to spin around for her. "Let's show Uncle Travvy!" She said excitedly, grabbing my hand and pulling me along with her.

Travis was waiting outside in the backyard, playing a very heated game of catch with Ellie. Bennett and Kylie were sitting on the logs beside the campfire, playing pat-a-cake quietly. "Uncle Travvy!!" Wyatt squealed. "Look at Taylor's outfit!" Travis scanned me up and down, his gaze softening as he swept me into his arms. "You look beautiful, like always." He whispered in my ear. I knew he loved it when I wore corset tops, so this outfit was all for him. I blushed. God, this man was too nice for his own good. "Thank you." I kissed him softly.

I was preparing my guitar to sing to the kids when Kylie walked up to me. "Hey Taylor, do you and Travis mind babysitting the kids today? Jason and I just want to go into town for the afternoon." She asked me. I nodded. "Sure thing! You can stay as long as you want, I'll be fine with the kids." I reassured her. She gave me a hug. "I knew I could count on you Tay. Thank you so much." I smiled back, tuning up my guitar.