you know what you wanted, and boy you got her

I know this isn't exactly how the story went, but I'm just making a few changes to make it more interesting <3

Travis's POV

Today was the day. Kylie had invited me to watch the Eras Tour. I chucked on a plain shirt and shorts. I knew most swifties dressed up like it was some kind of celebration, but I didn't really care. "You ready to go?" Kylie walked into my room. "Yep, just let me grab the bracelets." I hurried over to my bedside table, gently sliding each one of the friendship bracelets I had made on my wrist. There were about 20 of them, some of them, Wyatt had helped me make. I looked over my shoulder to see if Kylie was waiting at my bedroom door, but thankfully, he wasn't. I grabbed an extra bracelet, one I had made just the day before, with my number on it.

To be honest, I had always had an immense crush on Taylor Alison Swift. Ever since I watched her perform at the reputation tour, my heart belonged to that blonde beauty. Her strength and stamina to perform for long periods of time was crazy, and she looked like such a sweet woman. "Travis, we haven't got all day." Kylie called. "The kids are waiting in the car." I shoved the bracelet in my pocket and jogged outside to meet everyone else at the car. "Uncle Travvy!!!" Ellie cheered. I smiled. No matter how old they were, Jason and Kylie's kids had a special place in my heart. "Hey kiddos!" I greeted them. "You guys ready?" I climbed into the 8-seater car, at the back with Wyatt. Each of the kids wearing dresses from different eras, Ellie as lover, Wyatt as fearless and Bennett as midnights. After so long of setting up the car, and getting everything ready, we finally set off to Arrowhead Stadium.

We arrived just as Gracie Abrams' set was finishing, and quickly ran to our seats. I looked around the stadium in awe. I knew that there were a lot of people at the Eras Tour shows, but I wasn't expecting that many. If I had to guess, nearly 100,000 people were seated in those seats. Fuck, it was more packed then when we played our games in this very same stadium. Everyone started cheering as the countdown appeared on the big screen, accompanied by music to hype up the crowd before the show. Some excited Chiefs fans ran up to us, passing us friendship bracelets enthusiastically. I accepted them gratefully, chucking back a few in return, laughing. The crowd started cheering loudly, screaming in excitement as the clock on the screen started counting down from 13 seconds.

I cheered alongside them, counting down in unison. "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1..."

Taylor's POV

"All good to go Taylor?" Tree asked me. I nodded, my palms sweating as I held the pink microphone in my hand, adjusting my in-ear monitors. What was going on? I hadn't felt this nervous for a show since... I don't know, the opening night in Glendale. I climbed onto the stage lift, waiting anxiously for my cue to start rising. Finally, it was time to go.

"It's been a long time coming but, it's and me, that's my whole world."

I started to sing the first lyrics, and the crowd erupted in screams as I appeared on stage. The nervous feeling dissipated, crushed down by the adrenaline of performing, of being on stage in front of thousands of people again. I gazed around at the crowd, trying to meet everyone's faces, to give them their own special moment. One person caught my eye momentarily. It was a man, not singing the lyrics, but obviously having the time of his life. As I watched him, he picked a little girl and hoisted her onto his shoulders. Had I seen him before? I had the strange feeling of recognition. I shook the thought out of my head. I had to get back to performing.

It wasn't until the evermore set that I dared to look over again. I was in the middle of willow, one of my more popular songs, and he was singing along, waving his hands just like all the swifties. I snapped my head away, determined not to let the cameras catch me staring at him.