~~•Thirty one•~~

His eyes were icy cold now after hearing what she said. They pour a surge of tearing passion at her sight. She was looking beautiful as always but with her fierceness, she gave off the vibes of a feral lioness. Spending a night with her when now she was legally his wife would act as a perfect gift for his patience in his way to this gorgeous and unique woman. He waited for her and put himself through every situation to see this day.

Drowning himself in her proximity would bring a sign of victory, a sense of mission completion, and a thrill for him. She was so near him; her tantalizing scent was filling him everywhere, and the feel of her soft skin had already evoked a desire in him.

If only the situation was different!

If only he wouldn't have to appear as a villain in front of her. If only they would have met in some other circumstances. If only those stunning eyes wouldn't have been filled with anxiety whenever she herself managed to provoke him.

"You don't know me enough to pass statements about me like this. Yes, I kidnapped you because I wouldn't have gotten you by any other means. After that, I always tried to give you respect. If I had wanted, no one would have stopped me from dishonoring you," Masab uttered sharply.

Andaleeb faked a gasp and shook her head. "Tck tck tck. Do you think you got me? But yes, I completely forget..." She trailed off and slightly hit her forehead with her palm. "I forgot that some brats like you only consider women as a piece of flesh, a property, and a thing to own. You also consider me the same. You don't care if I love someone else, if my thoughts are filled with him, or if my heart only beats for him. You only care that you me physically. But maybe that's your misconception. Who knows Aurang and I----"

She almost heard the crumble of the bones of his hand as he made a fist angrily upon hearing what she said. "Stop talking like that."

She calmly smiled while looking at him. "Truth stung you, Chotte Sayen? Oh my goodness! The wife of the prestigious heir of the famous and influential landlord is not like what's expected of her. Maybe you really need to claim what's yours before someone else too gets what was meant to be only yours. Well if there's something actually--- "