chapter 24

ELSA'S POV
I sat in the grass next to hiccup.

He's been acting weird since he came back , he keeps looking everywhere like he was looking for something , he's always by my side , if I try to talk to him he just repondes with an ' mm-hmm ' or a ' yes ' or ' no ' he usually responses with more than just one word.

" Elsa? " hiccup asked

Finally he talks!

" hmm? "

" I want you to k ow that I will protect you no matter what , I love you so much that if you die I couldn't live , no matter what happens in these days just remember that I love you and whatever I do its to keep you safe "

I looked at him and putted my hand on his cheek " what's going on hiccup? You've been acting weird since you came back , you're being more protective than usual , more nervous and you talk less , what's going on? "

" you'll know tomorrow "

" tomorrow? Why can't you tell me now? "

" because then tomorrow you won't go "

" go where?! " I stranded up " hiccup I'm your girlfriend , what are you hiding from me!? "

" I said I'll tell you tomorrow! " he yelled

Tears threatened to escape , he has never yelled to me or to anyone in fact.

Hiccup must have seen my scared reaction and my tears almost falling and his eyes showed regret.

He stranded up " Elsa I'm sorry , I shouldn't have yelled to you " he came closer to me and I took a step back " Elsa? "

" no its okay , don't apologize. I'll just wait 'till tomorrow " I said and left to the house

HICCUP'S POV
The look on her face it's still in my head.

How could I have yelled to her! I'm just so stressed it just came out , I shouldn't have done that.

I punched a tree and screamed in frustration.

How could I've been so stupid!

I punched the tree again and many other times until my knuckles started to bleed.

I sighed and went to the little pond and washed all the blood from my hands.

Once it was clean I headed to my house.

Is she mad at me? I hope not

That question kept bugging me until I reached home.

ELSA'S POV
I sit in hiccup's bed with my legs crossed.

Is he mad at me?

I don't know , I shouldn't have started to question him.

There was a knock on the door.

" elsa? " I heard hiccup's voice ask " are you in there? "

" yeah "

" can I come in? "

" mm-hmm "

Hiccup came in and sat in front of me.

" are you mad at me? " I asked

" what? No! I could never be mad at you Elsa " he said and grabbed my cheeks with his hands and softly caressed them " in fact you should be mad at me , I was the one who yelled at you when I shouldn't have. Its just that I'm scared , I'm stressed , I don't know what to do , I'm scared that I'll lose you....if I do it would be the end of me Elsa I can't live without you , I love you "

" I love you too , and I'm not mad at you "

" you're not? "

" of course not "

He smiled and kissed me , I kissed back.

His kisses slowly traveled from my lips to my neck , but he stopped.

" I know , you're not ready " he said

" no , its okay. I'm ready "

" you sure? "

" positive "

He smiled again " I love you "

Then he kissed me again.