chapter 34 ( do not read )

HICCUP'S POV
There was a knock in the door.

Mom standed up and answered the door.

" who are you? " she asked

" my name's toothless , I'm elsa's father "

" I'm sorry for your lost "

" its okay , can I see hiccup? "

" sure "

She moved aside and toothless came and kneeled down beside me.

" I should have done something , I should have tried harder , I should have protected her. Now.....now she's dead , my child and elsa are dead "

I kept crying , I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked at toothless , he was crying too.

" I came here to tell you that , we're gonna burry her in a year "

Just like she said she wanted when she died. She wanted to be buried in a year after to see if after a year of being dead we would still remember her.

I nodded.

" do you have any idea on where we should do it? "

" our special place , she loved it there "

" where's that? "

" the place where you found jack and elsa fighting "

" okay "

" I'll better go " he headed to the door " see you in a year hiccup "

I nodded my head and he left.

" mom , I don't know if I can live like this. Knowing that elsa and my child are dead , having the memory stuck to my brain "

" try to remember that now they're in a better place "

" but I want them to be here! "

" I know honey , I know you do "

Dad came too the door " well that girl is no longer a problem and all the dragons left , everything is back to normal "

He closed the door and looked at mom and I " you okay? "

My hands turned into fists. I want to punch him so bad right now.

Mom putted her hand in my hand for me to relax , but it isin't working.

I standed up slowly " okay? How the hell do you expect me to be okay if you just killed elsa and my child! "

" hiccup you need to understand that this is for your own good "

" my own good! How the hell is killing my child and my future wife for my own good! Huh? 'Cause I don't see it! "

" she was a monster! "

" no! You're the monster! And I hate you! "

After that I stormed to my room and started trowing stuff and crying.

TOOTHLESS'S POV
Once we were all in our home I later elsa's body in a small cave , which nobody could enter if it wasn't with my permition.

I went out of the cave taking one last glance at elsa's body. I'm gonna miss her.

" what are we gonna do with those vikings? " anna asked with her friends behind her

" excuse me? "

" well we can't just stand here and not get them what they deserve! They killed elsa dad! "

" we won't do anything , elsa wouldn't want that. And I want noboidy to go close to the viking territory , I can't afford to lose anybody els "

" toothless! "

Jack came running towards me.

" jack? What are you doing here? "

" I escaped the vikings before they could kill me to see elsa , where is she? I've been looking for her everywhere "

We all stayed silent.

" what's going on? Where's elsa? "

" jack elsa's dead " I said

" what? "

" stoick and astrid killed her "

Teatrs started forming in his eyes.

" I'm sorry jack "

" I'm sorry too , to all "

{---------}

Still one more chapter.