50

Seven Headed Dragon

Kiara's POV

Nang makalabas kami ay bumungad sa amin ang mga balisang mukha ng ilang mga sundalo habang nakahawak sila sa isang stalagmite para sa supporta. Patuloy ang pagyanig dahilan para muntik na akong madapa nang may humila sa bewang ko.

Nyx held my waist to help me balance my body as his other hand led me to a nearby pillar to hold on. The ground shook and cracked beneath our feet.The chamber of Envy was burnt into ashes. From the depths of the cave, we heard a monstrous roar, a sound that seemed to shake the very foundations of the cave.

Tumigil ang pagyanig ng marinig namin ang ingay mula sa dragon. Binitawan ako ni Nyx at bumaling sa mga kasama namin. Lumapit sila sa amin at nagtaka ako nang makita na anim na lang sila na nakatayo katabi nila Dominic. May ilang mga galos sa kanilang katawan maging ang mga dugo na tumulo sa lapag.

"The four soldiers I have found weren't able to make it out alive," paliwanag ni Dominic.

I saw sadness in the eyes of the six remaining soldiers. They were grieving for their comrades that weren't able to make it out alive. I watched as one of them dropped on his knees and tears ran down from his cheeks.

"C-can we just go back to the camp? We might not make it until dawn." tanong ng isang sundalo na mukhang nanginginig sa takot.

I glanced at Nyx standing next to me. He hand fisted and his eyes were burning with anger. I watched as the floor beneath him began to freeze.

Magsasalita na sana si Nyx nang muling yumanig kasabay ng nakakakilabot na ingay mula sa dragon.

The ground beneath us shakes rapidly causing us to hold onto the walls near them. The soldiers held tightly to each other.

Nagulat ako nang hinala ako ni Nyx papunta sa pwesto niya. May ilang mga bato na nahulog mula sa itaas dahilan para ilagaan namin iyon.

"Everyone, take cover and be alert. Looks like the dragon has awoken!" malakas na sigaw no Nyx sa kanila.

The growls grew louder and closer. When I opened my eyes and in the dark shadows appeared eight pairs of red eyes glowing in the dark. The ground stopped shaking and one soldier lit up the torch. His hands trembled as the dragon emerged.

Rinig ko ang pagsinghap ni Amirah maging si Isabella sa kanyang nakita. Binitawan ako ni Nyx at dahan-dahan niyang inilabas ang kanyang espada.

'Just what it looks like on the hologram' I thought to myself surpassing my emotions.

Seven heads, each with its own unique expression of rage, rose from its massive neck like a crown of fire. Some snarled, their teeth bared in a menacing grin. Others hissed, flicking out their tongues with venomous intent. One, in particular, let out a deafening roar causing it to echo through the cave.

Napatakip ng kanilang mga tenga ang mga natitirang sundalo habang nanatili akong napatitig sa dragon na nasa harapan ko.

The dragon's eyes, seven burning with fury pierced from the shadows, watching us from all angles. Its scales are thick and shimmered through the dark. Its wings were massive and filled the whole room.

Malaki ang bibig ng dragon at makikita na iba't-ibang kapangyarihan na taglay nito. Makikita rin kung gaano katalas ang kuko nito sa kanyang mga paa.

"You dared to enter our territory and destroyed one of our chambers," seven different voices echoed through the cave.

My head began to hurt and as I looked at its eyes. I could hear the sound of groaning as I glanced at the six soldiers with us. They began to drop on their knees while both of their hands covered their ears.