chapter 56.....

Pankhurii pov.....

I squeled happily as I entered the house and my baby came running to me hearing my voice.

I picked him up in my arms and twirled him around making him laugh.

I am sooo happy... My exams are finally over and now nobody can stop me from playing with you ....I said to Vayu looking at Vidyut who entered with my bag and shook his head at me .

Vayu who was happily giggling with my till now jumped on his father betraying me making me pout.

He always does this with me ... traitor!!!

Leaving them both I made my way to the hall where Maa was chatting over phone with Maasi ji .

I gave her a side hug and she kissed my head .
Haan tum log ab aa jana ....Pakhi ke exams bhi ho gye hai .... Saksham aur Shruti bhi honeymoon se aa gye hai .....Maa said over the phone and I grinnied nodding my head excitedly.

Coming to that Vaani had also asked me to talk to Vidyut about her and Aryamaan .

He can convince Maa and Papa for them but he needs to be convinced first . Vaani has pushed me in the den emotionally blackmailing me .

I don't know how will he react to it but I promised Vaani so I have no other option left .

Maa where is Papa and Vaani I asked grabbing Vayu in my arms as Vidyut left to room to attend his meeting online.

Vaani apne room mei hogi aur tumhare Papa apne kisi dost se Milne gye hai .....Maa told and I nodded tickling Vayu .

Noooooo mumaaaaa ...........he giggled wiggling in my lap to get away .

We had our lunch and I cuddled my little bean in my arms and we both Dozzed off immediately while Vidyut was still in his meeting.

I groaned as I felt him slipping beside me and pulling me into his arms .
Lunch kiya .....I reminded him in my sleepy tone and he hummed nuzzling his face into my shoulder from behind .

I smiled as he put his leg over mine caging me completely and Dozzed off again .

*****

Vidyuttttt......I poked his arm as he was sipping his coffee completely immersed seeing a car's 3D model .

Iske sunroof toh kaafi bada hai .......I said peeping into his laptop and he flicked on my forehead making me hiss .

Sunroof nahi hai .....poori roof open ho jaayegi ....he said and then pointed at his laptop and I saw the roof disappearing.

Wow ......ye toh kaafi achi hai ....mehangi lagti hai ....aap kya market price rakhne vaale ho iska ......I asked him and he chuckled.

Vo baad mei decide hota hai....but for you it's free of cost ....He said making me laugh.

Car kya cheej hai jab maalik mere kabje mei h .....I said wriggling my eyebrows at him and he just shook his head chuckling.

I put his laptop aside and made my self comfortable in his lap wrapping my arms around his neck .

Doctor ka appointment kab hai ....I asked him as he pulled me closer grabbing my waist.

Next week hai .....and I guess abhi vo medicine band hi kar denge ...last time the doctor had said ki I am totally fine .....He said and I kissed on his chest just above his heart .

Medicine or no medicine..... precautions lene hai .....I said tapping his chin and he hummed kissing my palm .

Ab mere exam bhi khatam ho gye hai and you are healthy too ......toh mujhe lagta hai we should plan something.....I asked him ..