I Should Have-But I Didn't

Summary: I don't really know how to explain this to be honest...
WARNINGS: Lots of things, don't read if triggered. It's quite mild though.

Joes POV:

Do you remember Caspar? Do you remember the time I caught you cheating? I didn't leave you.
But maybe I should have.

Do you remember the time you beat me up once because you were drunk? I didn't leave you.
But maybe I should have.

Do you remember the time you broke all my things on purpose? I didn't leave you.
But maybe I should have.

Do you remember the time you used me? I didn't leave you.
But maybe I should have.

Do you remember the time you kicked me out into the streets because I didn't want to watch the show you were watching? I didn't leave you.
But maybe I should have.

Do you remember the time you made me sleep on the floor for a couple of nights, for no reason? I didn't leave you.
But maybe I should have.

Do you remember the time when you didn't let me go outside, and you didn't let me do what I wanted? I didn't leave you.
But maybe I should have.

I didn't call the police, I didn't tell anyone. I didn't leave you.
But maybe I should have.

Do you remember the night I told you I was going to leave? You called me a wimp, you didn't believe me.
But maybe you should have.

Don't forget to comment and vote if you liked it :)