The Spider

Summary:There's a spider in the bathroom...
WARNINGS:Naked Caspar, mentions of sex.

Joe's POV:

I was sat on the sofa eating cereal when suddenly I heard a massive scream from the bathroom. My mind instantly went into panic mode, and I tried to figure out who the scream was coming from, and why the person was screaming. When I remembered, I only live with one person.

Caspar, my boyfriend.

I sprinted downstairs and took a moment to figure out where the scream had came from, suddenly another scream echoed from the bathroom and without thinking I burst into the bathroom, unprepared with no weapons.
"Caspar, babe, are you okay? Where are you? Are you hurt?" I shouted in a rush, and soon realised that Caspar was on the top of the toilet seat, naked.
"THERE IS A SPIDER IN THE SHOWER." Caspar shouted, making gestures towards the shower. "I was about to have a shower when I saw it."

"Caspar." I groaned with annoyance. "Well what do you want me to do? It's only a spider." I asked him and he paused.
"Get rid of it please, I hate spiders." He said, shivering.
And with that he jumped down off the toilet seat and started to walk to our room, still naked.
"Caspar." I said in an obvious tone.
"Yes honey?" Caspar replied sweetly, smirking.
"You are still naked." I said, laughing.

"I know. But when you get rid of that bug you can come and join me." He said with a smirk, and ran to our room.
I rolled my eyes, but then smiled.

I quickly went onto google.
How do you kill a bug fast?

Don't forget to comment and vote if you liked it :)