Last Kiss

Summary: Songfic of 'Last Kiss' by Taylor swift.
WARNINGS: slight mention of homophobia, not major.

I still remember the look on your face
Lit through the darkness at 1:58

"Caspar?" Joe hissed, shaking his boyfriends arm for him to wake up. Caspar stirred, and looked around at him. He smiled lazily, before sitting up.
"What's the problem Joe?" Caspar whispered to him, rubbing his eyes. He looked at the clock, 1:58 AM. Caspar was confused, it was early in the morning. "Did you have another nightmare?" He asked.

The words that you whispered
For just us to know

"No, I think I'm in love with you. I know we say it a lot, but I think you are the one."

You told me you loved me
So why did you go away?
Away

Obviously Joe didn't love Caspar enough, otherwise Caspar wouldn't be sat here alone alone on a cold, wet Tuesday night.

I do recall now the smell of the rain
Fresh on the pavement
I ran off the plane

Caspar looked down at his boyfriend lovingly, before kissing his head and wrapping his arms around him. "You know what, I think I'm in love with you too."
And that was when they both knew what no matter how bad things got, they would always stick together. Never one without the other.
But, how wrong they were.

That July 9th
The beat of your heart
It jumps through your shirt
I can still feel your arms

Caspar's arms remained around Joe, making him feel safe. Joe rested his head in the crook of Caspar's neck, before snuggling into him. Joe had never felt so safe and protected.
"Do you think we will grow up, and have a family and stuff?" Joe whispered, letting his curoitsy take the best of him. He'd always wanted kids, and a family. But if Caspar didn't want to, that was fine too. He'd do anything to stay with Caspar.

Funnily enough, he didn't do a lot when disaster stuck.

But now I'll go sit on the floor
Wearing your clothes

Caspar's bed was cold without Joe, he had no one to hug or laugh with in the mornings. He tried to make Joe jealous a couple days ago over Twitter, but he doubt he even seen it. He probably wouldn't care anyways.

All that I know is
I don't know how to be something you miss

"Should we come out to the suscribers?" Joe asked out of the blue, looking over at Caspar. Caspar's heart leaped his chest, they had talked about it before but every time they got close to doing it Joe made an excuse.
"I mean," Caspar paused, getting up to stand next to Joe. "It's up to you. I'm happy to do it."
Joe nodded. "Okay, well it's Sunday in a few days. Let's record the video and then make it a Sugg Sunday special!"
And they did, they received more hate than they thought though. So much it resulted in Joe crying, he left the apartment for a bit.
He came back though. The next time he didn't however.

I never thought we'd have a last kiss
Never imagined we'd end like this
Your name, forever the name on my lips

He never expected all of it to just crash down, and be over so suddenly.

I do remember the swing of your step

The coming out party. They had invited all of their friends, family, and everybody they knew to come around. For that night, enemies became friends.

The life of the party, you're showing off again

Joe was laughing, shouting, dancing right in the middle. Caspar rolled his eyes, everybody was turning to look at him. He always loved the attention, with Caspar, not so much. He preferred to talk to his friends in the corner, sit on the sofa and have a drink.
Not Joe, Joe always liked people looking at him. They were a little different, and that was fine.