I Don't Love You

Summary: Joe falls out of love with Caspar. A songfic of one of my favourite My Chemical Romance songs- I don't love you!! Look up the song while listening to this + it's a great song.
(It's not a band, it's an idea)
Warnings: NONE.

Well, when you go
Don't ever think I'll make you try to stay
And maybe when you get back
I'll be off to find another way

Caspar had noticed something in the past few weeks, Joe didn't seem right. He never really was happy anymore, he just kind of sat there all the time. Whenever Caspar asked him what was wrong, he just smiled at him and walked off.

It had never been like this, they had always been the best of friends until they started dating. When they started dating nothing changed apart from they kissed, cuddled and had sex. But now, Joe hardly speaks to Caspar.

Did he do something wrong?

And after all this time that you still owe
You're still a good-for-nothing I don't know
So take your gloves and get out
Better get out
While you can

"Joe, do you want to watch a movie?" Caspar called to Joe, and Joe looked up from his computer and shrugged.

"I'm kind of busy, maybe later." He said, and turned back to his computer. Completely ignoring Caspar's presence again.

"Okay." Caspar muttered, feeling hurt. He walked upstairs and began to watch a movie hoping that Joe would join him in the middle of the film.

He didn't.

In fact, Joe went to bed. He didn't even say goodnight to Caspar, but Caspar just ignored it. He was used to this now, Joe had been like this for a month. They've only been dating for eight months.

When you go
Would you even turn to say
"I don't love you
Like I did
Yesterday"

Joe now didn't sleep in the same bed as Caspar. One night, Caspar woke up and find that Joe had just left and took his pillow and slept in Caspar's old bed.

Caspar pretended everything was okay when he went out with Oli the next day, and tried not to cry when Joe joked around with Oli and never even said hello to Caspar.
Truth is, Caspar was bleeding inside.

Whatever was going on he wanted to know now, maybe then he would feel better. Maybe then he would know what was going on with Joe. He didn't want to admit it, but Joe was killing him a bit more everyday.

Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating

"Joe please tell me. What's wrong? Why are you sleeping in another bed? Why are you ignoring me? Did I do something wrong? Please, I just can't take this anymore." Caspar begged, and Joe rolled his eyes.

"It doesn't matter." Joe replied, walking into the bathroom.

"It does matter! Please tell me!" Caspar shouted back, and Joe sighed and slammed the bathroom door. "Whatever." He whispered, as tears rolled down his face.

He did something wrong. And Joe wouldn't let him fix it.

But baby when they knock you
Down and out
Is where you oughta stay

Days past with Caspar and Joe not speaking, their subscribers didn't notice. They were a bit upset when Caspar didn't upload a video though, but Joe still uploaded. Even though he was breaking someone, he didn't even care.

And after all the blood that you still owe
Another dollar's just another blow

Caspar called Oli and asked him about it, and Oli had no clue either. And it was one Thursday night Caspar got desperate.

"Just tell me Joe. Please."

"Piss off, go and find someone else to annoy."

So fix your eyes and get up
Better get up
While you can
Whoa, whoa

Each day Caspar lost a part of himself, he hadn't uploaded a video in three weeks. Whatever Joe was doing was not funny, it just made him hate himself.

When you go
Would you even turn to say
"I don't love you
Like I did
Yesterday"

It was the Saturday night that Caspar packed all of his bags, and wheeled it all upstairs. He was going to threaten to break-up with Joe and leave if Joe didn't tell him what was going on, but to his disappointment, the apartment was empty.

Caspar unpacked his things before Joe got back from wherever he was, but he kept the suitcase out. And he didn't regret it.

Well come on, come on

And it was the Sunday night that Caspar re-packed all of his stuff, and once again wheeled it upstairs. When Joe saw the suitcases he didn't seem bothered, and that seemed to hurt the most.

"Tell me what's going on, or I'm breaking up with you, and leaving." Caspar said, and Joe took a deep breath.

When you go

"The truth is Caspar." Joe paused. "I don't love you anymore. I didn't know how to tell you, I was hoping you would've left by now. I don't love you, not anymore."

Would you have the guts to say
"I don't love you
Like I loved you
Yesterday"

Caspar let out a sob, and didn't bother to blink back tears, "You led me on this whole fricking time? You never loved me?" Caspar shouted.

"No. I loved you. Past tense Caspar, I just fell out of love." Joe replied calmly.

I don't love you

"Delete my number. Never speak to me again. I never want to see you again. Goodbye, you asshole. Thanks for breaking my heart, I hate you."

Like I loved you

And Joe didn't try and stop Caspar leaving. And when the door slammed, Joe felt himself relax. Yet part of him didn't feel okay.

Yesterday

But as the months past, Joe found himself missing Caspar. Each day he regretted his decision more and more, and he had tried to get in contact with Caspar but he couldn't.

His friends wouldn't tell him where Caspar was, they just told him that he was doing fine and that he had moved on and now had a lovely boyfriend.

He missed Caspar's cuddles, he missed Caspar's kisses, he missed Caspar. He wanted it back, but he couldn't have it back.

He didn't deserve it. He but Caspar through hell and back, and then just let Caspar leave and completely break Caspar's heart. He couldn't have him back, because he was the one that made him leave.

The heart breaker got his heart broken as well.

I don't love you
Like I loved you
Yesterday

Don't forget to comment and vote if you liked it :)