Well I Have Brittle Bones It Seems (2)

Summary: Part two to "When My Bones Decay" so I would suggest you read that first.
WARNINGS: NONE.

"You came."

Joe nodded at Caspar's sentence, smiling softly at him. "Yeah, I did. But hurry up because I have a wedding I'm supposed to be at right now."

"Look," Caspar started. "I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited but I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it-"

Joe rolled his eyes, "Stop quoting Adele, and just talk to me."

"Okay. So long story short I might be in love with you, lol."

Joe rolled his eyes once again. He swore if he rolled them anymore they'd fall out his head.

"Did you just say lol? This is a serious situation. Stop stalling and just speak to me other wise I'm going back in."

Caspar hummed in understanding and looked down at his shoes. Shame washed over his face.

"Yeah okay. I'm sorry about everything, I really am. I'm sorry I'm in love with you, at least I think I am. But I just thought I should let you know that all those hugs and cheek kisses that meant nothing to you, meant loads to me and now I just don't know what to do with myself."

Joe breathed out, "Oh." He muttered. "Then I'm sorry too, I don't know what for; but I'm sorry too."

Silence was interesting, and right now all that could be heard was their heavy breaths and the birds from outside where they were stood. They could hear loud voices and what sounded like shouting coming from inside the church, but that was understandable after what had just happened.

"You know, I really wish you would have told me before I proposed to Molly." Joe said.

"Yeah. Same." Caspar replied with a sigh. "Let's run away." He quickly said unexpectedly. His face lit up slightly at the thought of it, but Joe's did the opposite.

"What?" He cried. "Are you mad?!"

"No," Caspar told him. "Are you?"

They stood there, staring at each other for a bit.

"You know what?" Joe said after a few minutes. "I think it is you. I mean, it's always been you in a sense. Your always the one I think about, and besides me and Molly haven't even been dating for a year yet. She really wanted to get married and stuff so I proposed and I wasn't ready. And plus it seemed to her like it was fine when I wanted to talk to you. I think I do love you. I think I've loved you all along."

"Well," Caspar smiled widely. "You better go in there and do something about it then."

Don't forget to comment and vote if you liked it :)