Amelia's Friend (2)

Summary: A part two from 'My Love' so I would suggest reading that first.
Amelia is now 13 and  makes a friend at school, and they have a lot in common. Like for example she has two fathers too.
WARNINGS: MENTIONS OF SEX.

Amelia skipped into the living room, grabbing Caspar and Joe's attention immediately. Amelia had grown up now, and was now 13 years old. She had grown her brown hair out long, and her blasting green eyes stood out even more.

"Amelia! You're back home." Caspar exclaimed, removing his arm from Joe's shoulder. "How was school darling?"

"It was good, there was a new girl and we became friends." Amelia boasted, sitting down next to her dads. "We have so much in common, and she also has two dads too!" She shouted and Joe smiled.

"Really? Do you know the names of her dads? We might know them." Joe questioned, and she nodded.
"I think their names were Dan and Phil or something." Amelia shrugged, and Joe and Caspar both repeated the gesture.
"We don't know them, they must be new. What's her name?" Caspar asked, leaning forward.

"Her name is Megan. Can she come over some time?" Amelia said, standing up.
Caspar and Joe nodded, and Joe snuggled into Caspar. Amelia smiled and ran up to her room.

-THREE MONTHS LATER-

"Hey, I'm home. Megan is with me." Amelia called out as she stepped into her house, and Megan followed. They had just gone shopping and Amelia offered for Megan to come back to hers, and to Amelia's delight she agreed.

Caspar ran out of the living room and waved at Megan,"Nice to meet you, I'm Caspar." He introduced himself. "Joe, come here. Megan is here!" Caspar shouted.

"I'm coming!" Joe shouted back. Caspar smirked.
"That's what he sa-" Caspar started speaking but Amelia cut him off. Rather loudly.

"Dad stop! Don't say that in front of Megan!" She screeched. "Or ever." She muttered feeling her face heat up, but Megan was in stitches. Amelia put her head in her hands and Megan let out a laugh.

"It's exactly the same at my house." Megan commented, her laughter dying down slightly.

It was later on the night when Megan had to go home.
"They will pick me up, and then my dads can meet your dads." Megan excitedly said, as they walked downstairs.

"Megan, are your parents coming to pick you up or should I take you back?" Joe asked, not looking up from his phone.
She cleared her throat, "My parents are picking me up, thank you though." She replied, and Joe flashed her a smile and walked away.

"We should have a sleepover sometime." Amelia said, and Megan nodded her head, making her blonde hair fly everywhere.

"If it's at my house, it can't be on Saturday, cause my parents do it every Saturday, if you know what I mean." Megan trailed off, and Amelia nodded in understanding.
"Same! I guess we could go outside with a tent?" Amelia said, and at that exact time the doorbell rang.

"That would be my parents." Megan groaned, and they walked into the hallway.
Caspar and Joe were at the door greeting two men, they had matching haircuts, but one of them had brown hair and the other black.

"Do you want to come in for a coffee or something?" Caspar asked, and they nodded.
"Sure, we're not in a rush." The one with the black hair replied.
They walked up to Amelia and Megan and they introduced themselves.
"Hi, I'm Dan and this is Phil." The one with the brown hair said, and they both waved in sync.

It was kind of creepy how in sync they were.

"Hi Megs, hello Amelia," Phil smiled. "It's nice to meet you."
After a bit of small talk, the four men walked into the kitchen.
"I guess we have a bit more time then." Megan laughed, and Amelia grinned.
"Yeah. They seem to get on well." Amelia laughed back, and they ran back upstairs to watch another movie.

After a while, the Howell-Lester's had to leave.
"It was so nice meeting you." Phil exclaimed, letting a smile play on his lips.
"Yeah, it was lovely meeting you too." Joe replied, and returned the gesture of the smile.
"We should meet up sometime." Dan offered, and everybody mumbled in agreement.

"Bye Meg, I'll see you soon!" Amelia waved goodbye.
"Bye Amelia!" She shouted back. And the Howell-Lesters walked out the door.
Caspar closed the door and Joe grabbed his hand.
"They were nice Amelia." Joe stated, and Caspar nodded his head in agreement.
"I liked them, and also Megan, she seemed lovely." Caspar said.

"Yep." Amelia said back, and popped the 'p'.

Later that night, Amelia was sat in her room (when she was supposed to be sleeping) when she heard mumbling coming from her dads room, fear striked across her face and she turned up her music. Panic! At The Disco blasted in her ears, and she wished she was asleep.

She forgot, it was Saturday.
The dredded night where her parents do it, and she recently discovered it was the same as Megan's parents.
She wipped out her phone and quickly texted her.

Amelia: HELP! I FORGOT IT WAS SATURDAY!

Almost in an instant, Megan replied.

Megan: SAME! FOR THE LOVE OF NUGGETS, SAVE US.

Amelia chuckled, and her and Megan talked nearly all night. She really had found a good friend.

Don't forget to comment and vote if you liked it :)