You Are Worth More Than You Think

You are beautiful in so many different ways, and you are unique and that makes you even more perfect. Be yourself. You don't need to change for anybody, if someone is rude to you, or makes you upset then they are not worth your time. You deserve better.
To be honest, at school you are only going there for your exams. So if you get a question wrong in class, or you trip over in front of your crush or something, it doesn't matter. Because is everybody going to be thinking about that in the future? No.
It doesn't matter if you don't know an answer, or get something wrong. We are there to learn after all.
It doesn't matter if you get the lowest in the class.
It doesn't matter as long as you tried.

You are worth more than you think, you need to take life and live it the best you can. If anybody tells you different, you need to exclude them from your life.
You are alive, you have the ability to do anything in the world. So do it. Go and wear that bright lipstick. Go and learn that instrument that you've always wanted to play. Go and join that club.
YOU DO NOT NEED ANYBODY TO TELL YOU HOW TO LIVE YOUR LIFE.

Do nice stuff for other people. Smile at the person who sits alone, or who is just looking a bit sad, and go and talk to them. Make the job easier for the teacher, it's harder than you think to be a teacher, and you being rude and disrespectful doesn't exactly bright up their stressful day.

And also, be kind to yourself, you deserve it.

- from, mychemicalsophiee (because I'm feeling a little down at the down at the moment) xx