Chapter 26: Explain Yourself

I tossed and turned all night long. For one, I haven't ever slept naked before, and two, there is one question poking at the back of my mind that needs an answer.

I now lie awake, watching the hours go by slowly, and the sun rising minute by minute.

Cameron had his arm tossed over me, holding my body close to him. His little, well not so little friend, pressed against me too.

I gently picked his hand up, laying his arm down slowly next to him. I then, crept out of bed searching for my underwear. I wouldn't want Baleigh coming down to look for me and bam, something she wouldn't want to see flaunted out in plain sight.

"Kade?" Cameron asked, rising up in bed, scratching his head, "What are you doing?"

I looked at him smiling, "Looking for my damn underwear you threw across the room last night."

He laughed, "You loved every second of it though."

"I know... But I am a little sore down there." I said referring to, you know, my ... yeah.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked, "Do you want me to check it out?" He was trying to be slick.

"I'm fine Cameron." I smiled, "I'm only a little sore, but thanks for your consideration." I continued prowling for my briefs.

"I think I threw them over there." He said pointing towards the bathroom, which is on the opposite side of the room.

"Really?" I asked, tired of searching.

"Just forget about 'em, and come cuddle with me." He opened his arms wide, wanting me to come jump in them.

I shook my head no.

"Why not?" He pouted.

"It's not because I don't want to, it's because I don't want Baleigh to come down looking for me, and seeing my naked body." I said picking them up out of the bathroom doorway and slipping them on.

"Why don't you move out? Then you wouldn't have to worry about it." Cameron asked, getting out of bed finding his underwear as well, "I mean she has Michael, so if you moved out, she wouldn't be alone."

I walked back to the bed crawling in it, "From what she told me last night, she kicked Michael out."

"Why?" Cameron asked as he laid down, wrapping his arm around me.

"I don't know, and I really don't care." I said being honest.

"I thought you liked him?" Cameron was shocked and confused.

"It was an act. He treated her awfully, and I was disgusted with him." I didn't like him at all.

"What did he do?" Cameron asked, wanting all of the details.

"He cheated on her multiple times, but she always forgave him." I said, "The first time he did it, she never told me, but when I found out, I didn't have much to do with the disgusting pig." I rolled my eyes at the thought of him. I'm happy he's finally gone... hopefully it's a permanent thing.

"I hate cheaters." Cameron said, and I laughed.

"You thought I was a cheater 24 hours ago. Did you hate me?" I asked smirking at him.