Letting go of memories

*Seans POV*
It's funny, I though I wouldn't miss her. It's been 4 months since we broke up and I'm still hung up. She was the best thing I ever had and now I don't know.  I'm always angry at her. Angry at her for moving on, for breaking up with me, angry at her for getting to be happy. I mean I don't care about her anymore but I'm still not ready to get under someone new. I tried to push her out my mind by unfollowing her but she seems to be everywhere. On the news for her stupid mistakes with her "New Boyfriend"
I have no girlfriend. I have no close friends. I'm working my ass off and yet all the press is on Arianas side.
I sometimes find myself watching her videos, looking at her photos, thinking about her.  I grabbed a glass and poured myself a drink.
3 Hours Later
I looked down at the bottom of my whisky glass. I'm drunk. I pick up my phone and try to call Ariana, but instead without noticing, I called Frankie.
*Ring ring*
F "hellllllooooo"
S "you bitch"
F "excuse me?"
S "Why, why can't you just stop Being alive"
F "Sean?"
S "f-forgot about me already? Fuck you"
F "dud-"
S "WHY DO YOU GET TO MOVE ON AND NOT ME!?"
F "Sean your drunk, and you called the wrong number"
S "Frankie"
F "yes"
S "FUCK!"
S "just give your stupid sister the message ok"
F "no I will not. Asshole"
*hangs up*

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

*Frankies POV*
I told Ariana about me and Seans phone call. I didn't tell her what he said about her all I said is that we was drunk and upset. The last thing she need right now is knowing that Sean wants her dead, or wants to be with her again? I couldn't really tell what he was saying, he was super drunk so his words were slured. Ariana didn't seem to care about the news, she walked over to her bed and started packing. The third leg of the honeymoon tour just started up again and were 2 shows in and Ari ran out of clothes. Typical Ari. It was only me and her in the house since everyone else was back in Florida for the tour. Ariana put in her headphones so I walked downstairs to the kitchen where I started making a late dinner. Squash with cinnamon and tofu, ari's favourite.

*Arianas POV*
I finished packing and sat down on my bed. I looked over to my bedside table. On the table sat a photo of me and Sean kissing, after we broke up I couldn't bring myself to move it. Ricky hasn't stayed over at my house yet so I just forgot about it. Funny, seeing didn't even bring a tear to my eye. I opened up the back of the frame. There, exactly were I left it was a love letter Sean wrote me, a ticket stump from every show or fair we went to, the photos from the prom, the necklace he gave me and a key. I almost forgot what the key was for but then I remembered. It's a key for a drawer in my closet, Seans drawer. All the sweaters he gave me. I opened it. It still smelled of his colongue. I walked over and grabbed the picture frame and all the little memory chips. I put them in the drawer and used the key to lock it tight. Then I hide the key in a little crack in the corner of my room. I discovered it when we first moved into this house and I begged moma not to fill it in. I've been hiding things in it for years, God only knows what could be hiding in there.

*Seans POV*
I walked over to my closet. I opened up Ari's drawer. I haven't looked at it since we broke up. Still inside, her toothbrush, comb, makeup, clothes and other accessories of hers. The entire drawer smelled of her perfume. I looked at it for awhile then closed it and walked over to my desk. I sat down and poured another drink. This is going to be a long night.