Rings, Fights, Fans, Love

*Ariana's POV*
I recently moved houses and I've been super busy with my music and all my products that are coming out that I felt like I haven't been giving enough back to my fans. I mean I know everything I do is for them but until I can give them something physical I wanted to make sure they didn't fell like I was forgetting about them so I decided to do a live stream tonight along with another Twitter spam. It was super fun and I got to answer a lot of my babes questions and connect with them and see them it was really amazing. I love my fans so so much!
I haven't seen Frankie in a few days, he's been in New Orleans doing god knows what. But it's ok cause I haven't really missed him. Don't get me wrong I fucking love my brother to pieces and I don't know what I would do without him, he makes me laugh so much but sometimes his giant gay ass personality gets on my last nerve.  I also haven't seen much of Ricky this week and he's been acting really weird. I better give him a call.

A "hey babe"
R "hey Ariana, what's up"
A "where are you?"
R "you know, just out"
A "wanna come over later?"
R "ugh *muffles* I can't sorry"
A "is everything okay?'
R "yeah, listen I gotta go, talk later k?"
A "uh oh-okay"
R "bye"
A "love you"
*hangs up*

That was super weird! What is he up to? I'll call him again later, I'm starting to get worried, and ya'll know when I get worried I assume the worst!

*Rickys POV*
That was so close, Ariana called me just as I was picking out the ring for when I'm going to ask her to marry me, it has to perfect so she says yes and I Only have a month and a half to plan the perfect engagement. I love Ariana so much so she can't know that I'm planning this! I better call her back later, she probably thinks I'm insane or something. I'm so nervous about this! I've only been in the store five minutes but I feel like I might be here forever, or at least another hour picking the right one. I mean I need to convince Ariana fucking Grande to marry me. It's not as easy as it sounds. Wish me luck.

*Ariana's POV*
I've been thinking a lot about Sean & Ricky this month. I decided that in a month and a half I'm going to choose who I wanna be with forever. Obviously Sean won't wanna get back with me so the obvious choice is Ricky, but I can't put Sean out of my mind so I guess the best option is giving him the month and a half I have left before the one year anniversary of our breakup to try and re connect with me. I don't know who I wanna spend my life with. I wish I could just pick both!!

*Seans POV*
1 month, 2 weeks, 3 days. That's how much longer I have to wait before I try to get Ariana back, my plan is to show up with some huge romantic gesture and win her love! I just can't figure out what I wanna do! The first thing that pops into my head when I think about winning a girls heart is proposing. But since we haven't been together for a long time and since she's with Ricky that won't work. But my plan is to get her a ring, go down on one knee and promise her a perfect life with me. It's not a proposal of marriage it's a proposal of promise, promise that I will love her forever. I better go get a ring, like right now!

*15 minutes later*

I arrived at the jewelry store and already the press was after me, flashing cameras, and yelling at me. I had barely made it through the door when I spotted Ricky, Ariana's Boyfriend standing in the ring isle. Immediately I felt rage build inside me. I walked up to him.

"Buying a ring huh?" I ask
"Yeah, for ugh my moms birthday" he replies quietly
"That ring your holding is a but fancy for a birthday don't you think?" I say
"You got a problem Sean?"
"Nope, just one less problem without you!" I yell as I throw a punch at him
"Oh you wanna fight!?" He yelled back throwing a punch at me
After a few minutes of throwing fists the store clerk finally broke us up.
"THIS ISN'T OVER!" I scream and I get pushed out the door
"I THINK IT FUCKING IS SEAN, YOU LOOSE!"

*Ariana's POV*
It's already 7pm and I was supposed to see Ricky at 6pm, I better call him and make sure he's ok!

*ringing*
*voicemail tone starts*
A "hey Ricky it's me, where are you? I'm worried about you! Please call me back asap, love you, -Ariana"

Now I'm really worried.