Just Winter Things

*Ariana's POV*
it's December! and despite the fact that there is no snow in sunny California, I'm still making the most of this holiday season. as most you know I'm Jewish so we celebrated Hanukkah and Christmas in my house. this year has been amazing and I was so excited to be able to perform at jingle ball this year. the dangerous woman tour is only months away and we've been working really hard on preparation. choreography, costumes, rehearsal, all that jazz. it's been a dream so far!

*Seans POV*
I've been working on new music lately and I'm excited to announce the release of my new album! my first single Bounce Back just hit 10mil on YouTube and I can't wait to see where my career takes me next. as for my love life, me and Ariana have been taking it slow. we also agreed to have an. open relationship as to keep the pressure off our relationship. most people think I'm crazy for doing all this, but Ariana is a one in a lifetime girl and I'd do anything to have her by my side. she's worth every moment.

*Ariana's POV*
I've been working on new music too. nothing I can announce yet but just stay tuned. My song side to side has been trending pretty heavily this month, so I plan on making a few more songs from the album singles to see how far they get. for now, I can honestly say I'm in a good place. I'm finally happy. All the stress from the tour has been coming off the more I get excited. my post performance depression was getting better but things slid a little bit after my performance on NBC's Hairspray Live. I think I'll be okay and honestly I'm really happy. Things are looking up!

But, I have a confession. the rumours are true, I have been seeing another guy. I told Sean I wanted an open relationship so I could find time to discover myself, since I'm still confused about my sexuality and who I wanna be. The press have been speculating but nobody knows for sure, except for me and you. like we talked about last time, the guy is Mac Miller. My relationship with Angela fell apart quickly and things with Sean have been on the rocks, but with Mac everything is less complicated. The only hard part is that eventually I'll have to choose. which puts me back in a Ricky vs Sean type of thing. But if I stop thinking about it and just enjoy the two of them for awhile I think things will be okay.

*Seans POV*
Now, I know what you're thinking. "Sean what happened to Twenty 88" well I guess you could say I flopped. I tried to abandon my solo career to start something with Jhené but I think I'm better off as a single rapper. I mean the album still did pretty well in the rap community but as far as the business goes it didn't really take off. Me and Jhené are still cool and we're both doing our own thing now which is still exciting but I have slight regret about everything.

I'm worried about Ariana slipping away since rumours have been flying about a mystery man. I mean I know I agreed to an open relationship but I wish I knew who he was. I'm not sure if it's better not knowing because of my temper but the mystery is killing me. she won't give me anything. but as long as she's happy and healthy why should I care. I love her no matter what.

*Ariana's POV*
I'm sorry we haven't spoken in awhile I've just been super busy lately. yes, I know that's my excuse everytime but I just want you to know I haven't forgotten about you. I love speaking to you! I'm sending you my love okay? forgive me for being so forgetful? Hope you had an amazing Christmas, I know I did.