Seasons Greetings

*Ariana's POV*
it's October!! my favourite month of the year. Halloween is my shit and I love horror movies and all things spooky. I started off the month by going to horror nights with all my friends, something I've been waiting for since June. I've been so pumped and it was amazing! I screamed so hard and I can't even explain how happy I am right now. I think I'm fully recovered from what happened a few months ago but I'm not sure how long this feeling will last since I have a lot of stress on me right now. I'm trying to organize a world tour and Nev my planner has been out with the flu so I've been dealing with venues and agents myself. people are trying to pick me up for modelling and commercials and I just can't keep up with all the demands. there isn't enough of me to go around! I don't wanna let people down but I also gotta think about myself. I guess that's what I get for being one of the most famous females in the business right now.

I keep looking back at where I was 5 years ago. not even a million followers. just started writing music. it's crazy to think how I went from a baby boca girl singing in the shower to a top charting pop singer with millions of fans and already a world tour and three plus albums behind me. I'm so grateful for everything I've been blessed with in my life so far and I can't wait to see what life will hand me next.

tour dates for the dangerous woman tour are out and tickets are on sale right now. I'm so excited to meet my honey babies and sing my heart out everynight for my beautiful loving fans. I love my fans so much and they always support me no matter what.

*Seans POV*
I haven't spoken to Ariana in a few days. I've been hearing rumours about her being seen with another guy but I don't believe it. me and Ariana are doing great! our relationship couldn't be any smoother. she's even gotten over her jealousy of Jhené. And my album twenty 88 has been selling across the globe. things are good for Sean don!

*a few months later*

*Ariana's POV*
it's December!! I am so excited! Stay tuned honey babies, so many surprises coming soon. I have so much to share :)