How Could He Do That

*Arianas POV*
Ricky held me tight in his arms and wished me luck onstage. He followed behind me as far as he could then I was lifted onstage. Sean was on stage waiting for me to start singing. For a moment I froze but I saw my family and fans in the crowd and gave it my all. Me and Sean started singing, the first song was his, research. The second was right there after that best mistake. Now I have to sing tattooed heart on my own since it was about Sean. Sean excited the stage and I started singing.

*Seans POV*
Now that's she's singing this is my chance. Everything is all set up so all I have to do is play the wrong notes. I hit the button and the ugly photo of her displayed. People started laughing but Ariana kept singing. Then j played the wrong notes and Ariana turned around. Seeing the photo she stopped singing but the track still played. People started recording and booing her. Tears weld up in her eyes as she ran offstage. My plan worked.

*Arianas POV*
I saw the people in the crowd laughing. I looked over at Ricky who was signalling me not to turn around. Then the awful notes started playing so I freaked out and turned around. There on the giant screen a photo of me with no makeup on sneezing was displayed. I remember when Sean took it and I begged him to delete it, he promised he would. But as soon as I stopped singing and the voice kept carrying I knew I fucked up. I looked over at my mom who had such a dissapointed look on her face. Ricky look like her was ready to jump onstage and save me, but her didn't. I ran offstage crying my eyes out. Ricky was waiting for me and caught me in his arms.
"I swear I'd never lipsync" I cried
"I know baby, I know" he replied stroking my hair
I cried into his arms for awhile but then my mom and brother came backstage.
"ARIANA GRANDE BUTERA" my mom screamed
"ARIANA HOW COULD YOU" my brother cried
"I DIDNT LIPSYNC I SWEAR!" I screamed back
"She didn't, Sean punked her" Ricky added
"Sean did all that?" My mom asked
"Yes!!" I cried
Sean walked backstage.
"HEY!" Ricky yelled
"Oh hey grande's, I didn't see you there" sean answered
"I'm genna kick your ass Sean" Ricky warned
"You just try pretty boy" Sean replies
"I will" Ricky said running towards Sean
They both got out a sight chasing after each other
"RICKY NO!" I screamed after them
I ran around the corner and found then beating each other. I tried to stop it holding Ricky back
"STOP! PLEASE!" I screamed
"GET OFF ME!" Sean screamed at me
"YOUR CRAZY" Sean added yelled
"NO YOUR FUCKING CRAZY SEAN" I yelled back
"LEAVE ARIANA ALONE" Ricky warned
"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME!?" I asked
Ricky hit Sean right in the face, he fell backwards. He looked up at me and I saw something in him I'd never seen before.
"ARIANA RUN!" Ricky screamed
Sean had a knife.
"RUN!!!!" Ricky screamed
I ran for my life back to mom and Frankie. I didn't know what was going on around the corner so we called the cops and security.
I heard Ricky scream and I ran back to him. I saw him in the floor holding his arm that had a cut on it. Not deep so I knew he would be fine. Ricky yelled my name and something hit me from behind. Suddenly everything was black.