I Need To Figure Me Out

*Ariana's POV*
It's really happening. I'm going to do it. All my career I've told people to be themselves and don't hide behind any standards or expectations of society. Now I'm finally taking my own advice! I've kissed tons of boys and I like it a lot, but I've also kissed a few girls and let's just say it wasn't bad. Apon further investigation of myself and my preferences I have decided that I'm bisexual. I haven't told anyone but I fell like it may be easier to come out since my brother Frankie is gay and my family is very excepting. I don't know what this will do to my relationship with Ricky and I really have no idea how the press is going to take this but I'm hoping this won't change anything.

I love Ricky with all my heart but sometimes I have second guesses about us and sometimes things are weird between us. And that's not something to be ignored, when you really love someone you should be second guessing it right? Also I've never openly dated a woman before and sometimes I wish I could try it out, and I'm also curious as to weather or not I'm actually bisexual since I've only kissed a girl and never slept with one. Everything is so confusing! I need time to figure myself out, figure out what I want and i don't know if I wanna do it alone or with a partner. I need to hurry up and tell someone what I'm feeling before I explode! I need my people around me. I text all my closest friends and family and ask them to meet me at my house. I didn't invite Ricky because I don't know how to tell him.

Here's who I invited:
Frankie, Moma, Nonna, Brian, Scott, Alexa, Tyler, Doug, Colleen, Sascha, Nev, Liz, Daniel, Victoria, Isaac, Glozell and a whole lot of other fucking amazing people who have shaped my life in ways I can't even begin to explain.

I ordered some food from my favourite last minute caterer, it got here first them my people started Arriving.

"Frankie" I yell
"Ariana what's going on?"
"I need to tell you all something important, but first mingle & eat. Get comfy"

Everyone had arrived and a few hours later I had them all sitting in the dining room over dinner.

"I need to say something" I stand up from the table and say

Everyone shares a concerned look as I open my house

"Ever since I was a little girl I've always known who I am. I knew I wanted to be a singer, I knew I wanted to be a star. I always knew. But now as I'm becoming an adult I've started figuring myself out again. Everything is so un sure and I'm scared. I gathered you all here to share with you and ask for help on what I'm trying to figure out. I've had many boyfriends and dating guys seemed to be solid for me, but now I, not so sure. What I'm trying to say isn't easy but I invited all of you here because I had hoped you guys would be the most understanding and excepting."

"Ariana what are you saying?"

"Guys. I'm.. I'm bisexual"