Our Love Is Alive

*3 weeks Later*

*Seans POV*
Ariana is still in a coma. They doctors keep calling and I think they are going to tell us she's brain dead. Fans found out about Ariana's troubles within the hour she was checked in. Prayers are being sent left and right and the love from The fans is unbelievable and the media has been so respectful of the family and hasn't tried to sneak into the hospital to snap picks of Ariana when she's like this. For awhile everything has just been silent. I go visit Ariana everyday to see if she wakes up. She hasn't yet but I will never give up on her. This is destroying Ariana's family and it's all my fault. I was supposed to protect her. When I saw her cutting I didn't realize how broken she was. I didn't know she had so much pain in her heart. It's my fault, I was too busy fighting over her with Ricky to realize that it was slowly breaking her.

*Rickys POV*
I've been with Ariana for a whole year now and I've never seen her act this way. I wish I had known she was so damaged so I could of avoided all this and broke it off long ago. I don't think it's fair for me to love her anymore. I need to back off so she can get better,

*Frankies POV*
My beautiful sister. Always with a smile on her face. I've never seen her this sad before. Now, I might looser her forever. I had no idea she was suicidal! I mean it just goes to show that a smile can hide a lot.....

*1 week later*

*Seans POV*
I sit by Ariana's side and hold her hand. My eyes become heavy so I close them and listen to the sound of the heart monitor. Even beeps echo in the room reminding me at every sound that she's slipping away. Tears roll down my cheek and I hold her hand tighter.

"if the water dries up" I sing tears pouring harder
"And the moon stops shinning" I choke and every word crying harder
"Stars fall and the world goes blind you know I'll be saving my love for you"
"For you"

I try to keep singing by my voice is over powered by my tears. So I speak my last words

"You're the best mistake I ever made"

All of a sudden the heart monitor beats faster and faster. I feel Ariana tighten her grip on my hand. I jump up in shock

"Ariana?"

Her eyes flutter

"NURSE!!"