Forgive And Forget Me

*Ariana's POV*
I'd like to say I've forgiven Sean for what's he's done but I can't. I started having mixed feelings between him and Ricky which I'm still confused about. It's been a few months since we last spoke so let me catch you up on everything that's been going on with me. I have new music on the way. The honeymoon tour is still happening. I just released my new fragrance "ARI".  Last you heard I was uncontious and Ricky was stabbed and my career was ruined by Sean. Well, Ricky is fine. I got hit in the head by Frankie (long story) and after Sean completely embarrassed me at our show my fans took to Twitter and defended my honour so, basically everyone has forgotten about all of that.

I haven't heard or seen Sean in weeks and honestly I don't miss him. I'm trying to focus more on my career and less on my boy drama. At this point I really need to focus on me. (Aha focus, you'll find out later babes)  I recently got my honeymoon tattoo re-done since its was really faded. I'm really proud of how far I've come in life. Ok I'm going to let you in on the inside scoop.. For my next show in Canada I'm going to invite a fan onstage to perform with me. Probably one of the VIP fans. I've really been needing to give back to my fans lately for everything they've done for me. Last time I gave back I gave 1500$ to a girl for college. I've been sending fans mail AND for the launch of my debut fragrance I've been doing fan led tours and even more meet and greets. I really fucking love my fans and I wish I could take one day with all of my fans. But to successfully so that I would have to spend over 100 million of my days with my fans. Since I can't do that I'll just have to be a really good leader for my babes. It's kind of crazy to think about how many fans I have.. 100 million!!! That's crazy! I mean I remember when I had 3 MySpace friends!

Speaking more about me I haven't quite figured out how I wanna spend my life. I wanna have kids one day but not right now. I'm pretty popular so I wanna wait till I'm older and more settled before I bring little Ari's into the world. Especially all the pressure of famous that will be put into my kids. I never really thought about how being famous would effect my life..

Life is crazy right now! Thus why I haven't had much time to talk to you. I do love you, I mean you've been through everything with me! For now I have to deal with my crazy ass life but I'll be back to rant to you soon enough I'm sure.  For now I'll leave you with this. Remember you can always talk to me :) thanks for always being here for me. Even if I don't know who you are. I just know that the little voice in my head is talking to someone. That's someone is you! I mean if there is a you.. If your listen you know who you are. Thanks for listening