The Ending, But Our Begining

*arianas pov*
it's been a really good couple of months with sean. And my career has been doing really good as well. After all the shit i went through this year i'm feeling really blessed that things are finally turning around.

i think i knew me and sean were always meant to be. We're young and we're dumb and we've made a lot of mistakes. Looking back, this has been one of the craziest relationships. But i feel like, when you go through that much with a person, it's hard to just forget them.

I don't regret breaking up with sean. We needed those gaps in our relationship to learn and heal. We both have problems that we needed the chance to deal with, and we both deserved the chance to see things from different points of view.
I don't regret dating ricky. I don't regret dating mac, and i don't regret dating pete. I don't regret experimenting with girls. I learned a lot from each of them and i'm so fucking greatful for all of my ex's. The ones before and after sean. And i'm sure sean feels like same about all the girls in between me as well.
Him and I are new and improved people because of what we went through. And i can't wait to share the rest of my life with sean.

when i got home from work sean was wearing a tux, It caught me off guard.
He told me to put on my old short lavender dress and a pair of peach heels.
Oddly specific.. what is he planning?

*Seans pov*
everything's all set up, and she has no idea! i make her do her hair in a half pony, she protests saying "i haven't done that since we first met"
it's adorable how oblivious she is.

*Arianas pov*
"you look beautiful" he says
It's raining outside, i love the rain. Sean covers my eyes and leads me outside, i feel the rain on my skin, it's refreshing. We walk down the steps, my eyes still covered.
When he finally uncovers my eyes i look ahead
"a limo?" i say
"for us baby" he answers
he opens the door for me and we step into the limo. I sit down with the biggest smile on my face. I kiss him hard. I love him so much.

He opens the limo cooler and holds up a bottle of champagne.
"oh my god is that..?"
"pink champagne?" he answers
"just like our-"
"first date" we both say

*seans Pov*
"did you plan all this?" ari asks
"happy anniversary baby"

we drive to rose blanche, the restaurant we went to on our first date. I cover her eyes again before we step out the limo. It's still raining pretty hard, just like the first time.

*arianas pov*
Sean uncovers my eyes. We're standing in front of rose blanche!
i turn around and kiss him. We walk inside and the restaurant is empty. He must of rented it just for us. There are purple roses everywhere and pictures of us on every table. and.. holy fuck! there's a bounce house in here too!
"from the prom!" i scream in delight
"i wanted to recreate all our dates"
i throw off my heels and run into the bounce house, sean jumps after me. we kiss and bounce around till our sides hurt.

over the speakers plays a playlist of all the songs that remind me of us.
Sean and i sit down at the same table we did on our first date. I get the tofu and he gets the pasta.
We drink pink champagne, eat chocolate covered strawberries and we kiss and kiss and kiss.  balloons fall from the sky and the lights in the room change colours.
I had forgotten how magical our dates used to be. He really goes all out for me. God i love this man.

*seans pov*
i've got more tricks up my sleeve.
this is only the beginning of a perfect night

*arianas pov*
just as we're finishing, the tv screens in the restaurant light up. right there starts playing over the speakers and suddenly there's a slide show of us on all the screens. Selfies of us, videos of us goofing around, all the amazing memories of our love.

"sean!" i yell with glee
"i love you baby"
"i love you too" i answer

he takes my hand and we stand up and slow dance to best mistake. I feel his heart beating faster and faster.

The music stops and i look at him. He gives me that devil boy grin.
"what's going on" i ask

but before i could ask again sean sweeps me off my feet, literally. picks me up bridal style and starts running out the restaurant. exactly like our first date.

my heart is swelling as he grips me in his arms. the rain makes me feel alive

He stops in front of a tree.

I look at it closely. A+S is carved in a heart on the side.

*seans pov*

Ariana, this is where we stood on our first date waiting for the limo. And this exact spot is where i realized i wanted you to be mine forever. That's why i brought you here again on our prom date, gave you my detroit hoodie and we carved A+S forever. And we meant it.
I know things haven't been perfect, in fact this has been the most complicated and dramatic relationship in history i think.

ari laughs

but i'm committed to being a better man, and i'm committed to you. I promise with all my heart that i will never hurt you again. I'm gonna be right here to love and support you and give you everything you need. I love you ariana grande and that's why i gotta ask you this.

*Arianas pov*
Sean gets down on one knee, my heart stops and i forget how to breath.

"Ariana Grande-Butera, will you make me the happiest man in the world, and marry me?"

he pulls out a box with a shiny diamond ring. I look into his eyes and feel myself melt. I love sean with all my heart. and that will never change.

"YES!"