Mac Miller

*Arianas pov*
I've been crying non stop for the past week, i don't know if i'll ever be able to stop.

*seans pov*
We got some devastating news this week. Mac died of an overdose. I feel really sick about how i treated him when he was with ariana. He made her so happy and he was a really good dude. His music was next level and i feel like if ariana hadn't been cheating on me with him, we might've been friends.

*arianas pov*
i'm devastated. I've loved mac since the day we met and i feel like a piece of my being has been ripped from my skin. I loved mac, i loved being with him, and i feel awful that i threw him away to be with someone else.

I broke up with pete. I was so blind and just so desperate to be loved that i let him take over my life. but macs death reminded me of what true love feels life, and i wish i had appreciated it before i lost it

*seans pov*
ariana is broken over mac, and i understand. Mac felt love for ariana the same way i do, and as much as it angers me to admit it, i know she loved him deeply too.
He was a homeboy, and i shed some tears when i found out he had passed away.

Im flying ariana back to california to stay with me. She ditched that asshole pete and told me she just wants to be away from the world. She must be in pretty bad shape, when she called me she said she didn't even wanna face her family.

*arianas pov*
pete is still in our apartment packing up his stuff. i'm packing up to stay with sean and if feels awkward. I feel depressed and disgusting and i just wanna disappear.
i don't even have the words to talk about how much i loved mac,
it was the same way i loved sean, but on a different level.

*seans pov*
i pick ariana up from the airport and she sobs in my arms. i kiss her forehead and try to help her feel better but this kind of wound takes a long time to heal.
i get her to my mansion and unpack her things. She still has a drawer in my closet.

She stands in my doorway, tears running down her face. I take her by the hand and run her a bath. I take her clothes off piece by piece and help her into the tub. I wash her skin and run my hands through her hair and she just shakes and cries.

I dry her off and take her to my bed. I hold her tight and promise her she'll never be hurt again.

*arianas pov*
i feel at home in sean's arms. I've missed his sweet kiss so much. i wish i could stop crying and just enjoy my time with sean but my heart is broken over mac. This is gonna take some time to heal. I feel guilty, like i shouldn't saved mac. I tried so hard to help him with his drug problem but he was beyond help by the time i got my hands on him. I feel broken for his mother, who loved me dearly, and my mother loved him too. everyone's so upset.

*one month later*

*arianas pov*
Macs funeral was yesturday. Everyone said some incredible words about him and i cried all my tears. Sean was by my side and i feel a lot happier with him. He's been sober and hasn't raised his voice at me. I really think it was gods plan we be together. I had to love and lose to understand that.

*seans pov*
this is the happiest i've been in a long time. I finally regained the trust of my soulmate and me and ariana are living together and are in the best shape we've ever been in.
both of our albums have been doing really well and i plan to join her on her sweetener tour.

i passed up the opportunity to have my own tour. I'm not making the same mistakes with ariana this time, i'm gonna be with her thick and thin and give her my undivided attention.

*arianas pov*
i throw on some pink pyjama shorts and go to the kitchen to make dinner. Sean convinced me to take a day off with him and we've been relaxing and loving each other hard. I've been so exhausted lately and been trying hard to keep mac off my mind. I'm happy with sean, he really saved me. I wanna forget about my messy past and try and have a better future with the man i love.

*Seans pov*
i'm planning a really romantic date for ariana, like we used to do in the early days of our relationship. I wanna spoil my princess. Our anniversary is coming up so i wanna take her to the restaurant we went to on our first date, recreate it.

take her to rose blanche, serve her pink champagne in a limo. she'll have tofu, i'll have pasta and i'll see the twinkle in her eyes like i did the first time.

except this time.. mac won't be there to crash the date.
I'm saddened. the first fight we had was a huge mess but it was a big thing on our first date. The whole reason i saw ariana again was because when we were running from mac, it was raining outside so i gave her my detroit hoodie. She wore it when she came to the set of the right there music video.
I wonder how things would have gone if mac hadn't been there. Fuck i'm so sad about what happened to him. He was so young. I wish we couldn't seen his pain before it was too late. Gotta be greatful for the people in your life before you lose them. That's why i'm never letting ariana go again.

Rest In Peace Malcolm McCormick 🖤