Something Bout' You

*Ariana's POV*
Tonight my album went on pre order and my song "Dangerous Woman" was released. I was also the host of Saturday Night Live tonight and it was so much fun. I went on the show to promote my album Dangerous Woman that comes out on March 20th 2016. I performed dangerous woman and be alright. My two fav songs from the album. It was Ana amazing night and I had so much fun I wish I could do it again!

*1 month earlier*

I've been worried sick about Ricky. He won't answer my calls and he hasn't come home yet, when I talked to him a few hours ago he was super sketchy and I could hear a woman's fair voice in the background I have to assume the worst at this point. A few hours later I heard his key in the door and ran to him

"Where the hell have you been!?" I scream
"Just out" he replies smugly
"I don't believe you, you have 30 seconds to explain before I kick your ass"
"Woah, Ariana calm down!"
"Clam down!?"
"Babe, I was just out with some guy friends, we went to a bar that's all"
"Promise?"
"Pinky"
"I'm sorry Ricky, you know I panic"
"It's okay Ari were okay"
"Thank god, I need to shower"
"Want company?"
"Oh Ricky. Of corse"

*Present Day*

*Rickys POV*
That was close, she almost caught me! I don't know what she thought I was doing but she knows I wasn't at a bar with my friends. Oh fuck I forgot about my fight with Sean, Ariana's going to see it all over the news soon! I'm fucked! One more month before I propose. The fight has been on TmZ for a month now and she hasn't noticed yet so I'm praying that it will stay under her for another month so I'll have time to propose. I'm still curious as to what Sean was doing in the ring store. I hope he wasn't there to fuck up my chances with Ariana. If he does I swear to god I'll kill him.

*Seans POV*
What the hell was Ricky doing in the ring store!? That son of a bitch ruins everything. He's probably going to ruin my chances with Ariana too because he's going to woo her over with his charm and take her back. I mean he a,ready has her so I need to think big if I wanna win her over. I need Ariana in my life like I need air. I love her more than anything and I wished I'd realize that when I had her but instead I let her slip from my fingertips into the arms of Ricky. He looks like a rat I have to have more pull over Ariana than him don't I? It's okay. Just one more month before I ask her to be mine again. Just one more month.