Getting Back To Basics

*Seans POV*
i've gone off the rails again, i haven't seen ariana in weeks, not a call, not a text. I've been drinking so much. My drinking has become a real problem, i need to get myself sorted out. but right now i'm too drunk to move.

i sit on a green satin chair in a hotel room in detroit. I'm supposed to be visiting my family but i've been cooped up here just drinking my life away for weeks. I peer out the foggy window and think about everything i'm missing.

my head spins.

i know for a fact now that Ariana is cheating on me, her and mac miller have been in the news together non stop. i've been downing drinks all night, I need to give that son of a bitch a piece of my mind.

*ring ring*
M: hello?
S: Mac?
M: Yeah, whose this?
S: Sean. Who do you think you are stealing my girl
M: Steal? She came to me after you ruined everything
S: You motherfucker, i'm coming for you!
M: I'd like to see you try
*hangs up*

it makes me sick thinking about his tattooed hands all over the love of my life. it's driving me insane that i miss her so much. i love that girl and i wanna be a good man to her. i'm flawed i know but im better for her than Mac is. I bet he's abusive or just using her for sex. Hes a worse addict than i am, i don't understand why ariana gets herself messed up with these kind of boys. He's some kind of fake white boy gangster. Trash. I miss my girl, i try to call ariana.
*ring ring*
nothing
*ring ring*
nothing
*ring ring*
A: Sean, I can't talk
S: I miss you, please come home
A: I can't, i'm on tour
S: Baby please, let me come to you
A: I don't know, i'm so busy
S: I love you
A: Sean...
S: Say it back.
*hangs up*

*Ariana's POV*
i think sean knows. Mac was acting weird today and said he got a strange phone call. I wanted to finish my tour before this all unravelled, i wanted to be the one who told him the truth. I need to see him, i think i'll ask him to meet me in manchester, it's one of my last shows and it's so beautiful there we'd have so many places to hang out. You know i love sean, and i think i could still love him, if i had some time to process all his issues, but right now i'm happy with mac. And i know i can't have them both so i just wanna enjoy my time with mac while it lasts. It's good this time.

*Seans POV*
I know i've been a shitty boyfriend lately but i wanna get to back to her and be the best man i can. I'm a wreck right now and i need to fix myself, for her. Ariana called and asked me to meet her in manchester and join her onstage for the first time in years. I think we have a chance. Im gonna sober up and see her, ill prove to her that i can be the man that i used to be and i can support her.

*Ariana's POV*
I've been writing so much lately, Can you keep a secret? I'm planning to put out an album in 2018. I can't give you much detail yet but i've been hard at work. And another surprise for you babies, i'm releasing a new app called "AriMojis" it's an app with text emoticons for your phone. it's soooo cute and i'm really excited for you all to see it. Just be patient babies, i'm giving you everything i can. There's a new perfume on the way and i'm doing interview after interview and photo shoot after photo shoot. you are going to see so much of me this year! I've been working a lot with Mac too. He's been touring and i drop in on every show i can. His new album is incredible and He's so good to me. I really like him. I know we had a brief relationship years ago that ended pretty messy but we're so different now. Wanna hear a cute story? Years ago Mac was at his mother house and saw a picture of me in a magazine, he pointed to it and said mama, i'm gonna marry that girl one day. If that isn't love I don't know what is. I wish he had told me that story when we first dated. I feel like i never got to know him back then. I'm seeing a new side of him, it's very different from being with sean. Sean was good at spoiling me. Mac is good at loving me.

I still miss sean. I hope he's doing better. I don't know where my head is at right now, but things are gonna get better i swear. I've been working my ass off in the studio and trying to build my brand. All i want is to make my fans happy and give the world what it wants.

My love life will sort its self out...
i hope.