Our Hearts Reuinion

*Ariana's POV*
I'm on my flight to manchester and i have a weird feeling in my stomach. It's like a weight in my tummy, i can't explain it. It's probably just nerves or stress from having to see sean tonight. We haven't seen each other in person in over a month, isn't that crazy?  Mac was going to come to the show tonight but i begged him to stay away, it could get messy with me and sean and i don't want him to get dragged into it. My flight is going to land in a few hours, so i'll talk to you later.

*Seans POV*
I touchdown in manchester and head to my hotel, i'm so nervous about seeing ariana and i'm scared of what she might say. I'm excited to perform with her though, we're gonna sing reasearch, best mistake and even the OG song that brought us together, Right there. I can't wait to see my baby and hopefully get a piece of that. It's been so long and i want it to be romantic, rose pedals and shit. I see ariana in a few hours i can't fucking wait. I love her so much.

*Ariana's POV*
We just landed and now i'm on my way to the arena. Sean's gonna be here in a few hours and i honestly don't know what i'm gonna say to him. My plan was to get him alone after the show and tell him the truth but now i'm debating it, i think i still have feelings for him. fuck i'm so conflicted. I'm so happy with mac and i think he could be my new soul mate, But i also love sean with every piece of me. No matter what happens i know him and i will be together in the end. But right now i just feel like i'm young and need to live my life and love who i want without consequence. i still have these damn butterflies in my tummy, like something isn't right. Luckily i have my whole family with me to keep me grounded, Frankie has been making me piss myself laughing all morning. I'm excited to see my babies tonight and give them one hell of a show.

*Seans POV*
i'm on my way to the arena, Ariana texted me and said we won't have a chance to talk before we get onstage because she's busy dealing with logistics, so the stage dynamic might be awkward but i'm committed to this show. I'm committed to my girl.

*Ariana's POV*
The show starts off pretty well, as soon as i hit the stage my butterflies fly away and i'm just living up every second, the crowd is so incredible and i really feel at peace here. But then.. it's time for sean to come onstage. As soon as the song starts i'm nervous, I sing it the best i can't but then i hear the elevator coming up and the fans go crazy as they see sean. I turn around and we lock eyes and i feel my heart being pulled towards him.

"when you start as friends it's hard to say you're never going back, if i'm not the one then i'm the best mistake you ever had"

"break up, make up, total waste of time, can we please make up our minds? and stop acting like we're blind"

it was so familiar, song after song and lyric after lyric that we wrote together. there was so much emotion on that stage and being in that situation kind of reminded me why i loved sean in the first place. I'm even more conflicted now. I love Mac, but I think i still love sean more..

*Seans POV*
it was the most incredible feeling being on that stage with her again. we sang all three songs and when it was all over i grabbed her close and planted a kiss on her soft lips. She didn't pull away like usual, for a moment she let me hold her in my arms, i missed that. When it's my cue, i walk off stage and wait for ariana. I step out into the audience to watch her close the show. She's the most beautiful girl i've ever seen in my life. I hate how messy i've made everything.

*Ariana's POV*
This has been the most incredible show so far. The crowd of my babies are the sweetest and this show has rekindled my fire with sean. I finish the show with a banger, One Last Time. I hear the crowd sing along every word and feel my heart melt.

"THANK YOU MANCHESTER! ❤️ GOODNIGHT!"

i walk offstage and greet my family, everyone agrees that the energy tonight has been so memorable. When i get the chance i pull away from my family and walk towards sean. He pulls me into my dressing room and kisses me hard. Butterflies. I remember now how much i've missed him.

"I've missed you so much ari"
"me too sean.. me too"
"god you're beautiful"
he kisses me again and again.
"i've got something for you"
he pulls out a bouquet of purple roses, my favourite
"i love them"
i lay my head on his chest, i hear his heart beat next to mine
"i love you" he says
"i love you too" i say back for the first time

we just hold each other for a moment, then i hear the door open. Mac miller walks in looking enraged. i bite my tongue knowing what's gonna happen. Boys will be boys.

"Mac!?" i yell as he walks through the door
"Hands off my girl!" he cries
"Oh hell no cracker boy" sean rushes in

the two boys start going at it fists out, i yell for them to stop.
"you cheated ariana! you cheated!" sean cries
"i'm sorry!"
"she loves me!" mac argues
"she loves me! she just told me!" sean snaps back
"i love you both!"
they both turn and look at me. then they look at each other.
"you have to choose ariana"
"yeah right now!"
"i can't. i love you both for different reasons! Sean i'm sorry i hurt you i just don't know what to do"
they start fighting again, almost knocking each other over. i try to step in and pull the, apart, but we all freeze when we hear it.

BOOM