Don't Let Her Go Away

*Seans POV*
It's times like these that I wish I had never fallen in love. I wish that I had kept my heart for one night stands and quickies in the back of a taxi. But instead I got married, then divorced, then I fell in love with the most beautiful, talented, sweet and perfect girl in the world. Ariana Grande. I had planned to spend the rest of my life with her. To love and to hold her. To marry her, To have kids with her. She was my soul mate. But I screwed it all up. she broke up with me because I was unfaithful, abusive and an alcoholic. My behaviours led her to believe that we weren't meant to be. Our fans always tell us that we were wrong to part and I think I believe them. In a few seconds Ariana is going to open her mouth and tell us who she wants to spend her days with. I'm scared. I love her more than words can explain and I want her to choose me. If she doesn't I don't know what I'll do. In light of recent events it's obvious that she's unstable but I think I can help her. Or I can give her space so she doesn't loose control again. I love her.. I fucking love her. She's my Best mistake.

*Rickys POV*
4 Years ago I met the most beautiful Girl I had ever seen. Her name is Ariana Grande. I became her dancer back in 2012 for a music video and as soon as I saw her I was hooked. I watched her date boys who treated her awful and let her down. I watched her cry over fuckboys and douches a like. She wasted her tears over them. In 2013 she started flirting with this guy named Sean. She started dating on the down low and he made her so happy with perfect dates and gift. All his love was enough to keep her greed fulfilled. Until 2014, when she started flirting with me too. It was harmless at first but in 2015 at the start of her tour the two of us went out for drinks to celebrate. We were pretty close friends at the time. She got super drunk and I couldn't let her drive so I took her my house to sleep it off. As we got through the door she started kissing me, but I didn't stop her. I had ached for her for years so when she finally showed interest in me I took it all the way with her. The next morning I expected her to be guilty and never talk to me again but instead she went at me again. This went on all the way until she broke up with Sean last April. Then she made us official and we started dating in the public eye. It was different being her boyfriend compared to her fuck buddy. In the beginning I was in it for her but as it went on and on I realized what I was really getting from it. Money, fame, sex and a beautiful girl to call my own. But when the beginning of 2016 rolled around I got tired of the beautiful girl and got more interested in the fame and fortune. But I didn't wanna break her heart so I let it go this far, too far. In an attempt to get more of her benefits I almost married the bitch. Big mistake.

*Ariana's POV*
I first got interested in Sean when I heard his music. He dropped awesome tunes and looking further into him I developed a total crush on him. We first collaborated on my song right there back in 2013 and I knew right away that I loved him. When we went on our first date it was amazing and I fell in love instantly. He was the perfect man for me. I wanna be with him again but I have to do what's right for my heart. So we will see who I choose. Ricky or Sean? Ricky or Sean? Ricky or Sean? Ricky or Sean? Ugh my brain is spinning.
I first met Ricky in 2012 when he became my dancer and I didn't notice him much until a few years later. But after a drunk hook up I knew I had a thing for him. We went off and on secretly until last April when me and Sean split. I thought Ricky was the perfect man but my heart is not so sure. Sean or Ricky? Sean or Ricky? I don't fucking know! I wish I had someone to talk to. Someone who didn't even know me. Sometimes I wish I could stop being Ariana grande for a few seconds so I could just breath! My thoughts start to overwhelm me. I take deep breaths to calm myself down but my heart is still racing. I look up at the both of them sitting side by side at the table. I look into their eyes and see the hurt. I can't put this off any longer. I try to speak but I'm frozen just looking at them.

"Ariana?"

My head is spinning and I'm so dizzy. My breaths become shorter and my heart is racing. I think I'm having a panic attack. Tears roll down my cheeks as I watch Sean and Ricky try to calm me down. Then I remember last night. I remember cutting. Even though it made things worse it make the stress go away. I stand up from the table quickly and start running upstairs. Sean and Ricky chase after me. Once we get upstairs they stand at the end of the hall and I stand by the Door to my office. The bathroom is one door away. I gaze at it as more tears roll. I turn my body towards it and Sean figures out what my plan is.