Painful Performance

*Arianas POV*
Why do I always write songs with my boyfriends? Why? Every time we break up its always a heart break to sing them. Every musician that I've dated has written a song with me whether it be on there album or mine. Sometimes doing that doesn't work in my favour, especially when we have to preform or release them together after we break up.
My idiot manager decided to book me and Sean a concert together to sing our duets. Fucking great. I can already see him smiling that way he does when he gets what he wants. Before we broke up we worked on a song together called "research" that was for his album. He posted the audio on YouTube today and it doesn't even me, so ft. No special mentions. All the comments are like "wtf where Ariana" and I totally agree, he's such an asshole.

*Seans POV*
When my manager told me I was singing with Ariana I was like no fucking way. Then when I thought about it this is the perfect chance to get back at her for dumping me. Believe me at this point when I say I'm totally over her, and she's obviously over me but that doesn't mean there isn't still a vendetta. I honestly don't even know why I dated her and wasted my time and money on her.

*Arianas POV*
Tonight we perform together and I'm not ready. I picked out my outfit and did my hair but instead of getting in the limo to go I sat in my room with Sirus in my lap. Ophelia ran around the room chancing Coco who had her favourite toy and cinnamon and Toulouse faught each other in the corner of my closet. I'm getting worried about the fact that Toulouse and cinnamon are always fighting, because last time when Fawkes and Toulouse were always fighting I had to get rid of Fawkes, that was really hard. My brother came into the room, sprayed me with perfume and went over my pants with a lint roller. Then he picked me up and through me over his shoulder and carried me out to the car.
"I don't wanna perform with him" I cry
"You have to, do it for your fans" he replies
"I love my babes but this is unfair" I scream
"Shut up and get in the car" he said putting me down and pushing me in
I sat down and we drove to the arena.

*Seans POV*
Everything is all set up. When she goes onstage to sing her solo "Tattoed Heart" the background acoustics will go from harmony to disaster, and what she won't know is that while she's singing I'll also be playing the track behind her so as soon as she stops singing to find out what the noises are the track will keep playing and everyone will know she's lipsyncing! And to make it even better the backdrop will display an ugly photo of her she made me promise to delete, but I didn't. This will be amazing.

*Arianas POV*
I arrived at the arena and saw Sean, he smiled at me and made the slit through motion with his hand. We got to our dressing rooms and Frankie gave me a pep talk. I think I might be able to get through this performance without shedding a single tear. And to make it even better Ricky is here to watch me. I love him so much. Maybe it won't be so bad.