Things Are Falling Apart

*Ariana's POV*
I'm sorry it's been forever since we last talked, so much has been going on that I just lost track. anyways, last time you saw me I was about to get back together with Sean and I was very self contious and I lost my confidence. you'll be happy to hear I got my confidence back. And my career has been nothing but blooming lately. The music video for side to side came out and already has 100 million views. I started planning the Dangerous Woman Tour and tickets are already on sale tomorrow. I'm so excited for this tour, I think it will be the best of my career. I'm also collaborating with one of my fave artist on a song for a new Pixar movie. I've been going on talk shows a lot and doing lots of performances. performing is what I love, it's like drugs to me. I think I got really depressed because I wasn't performing a lot. I don't know but something shout being on stage just gives me life.

now, I know what you really came to hear. my dating life.. well me and Sean have been trying to make things work but I told him I'm not ready for anything exclusive. I've been trying out some experimenting trying to figure out who I really wanna be with. I'm currently seeing three people. Sean (of corse) a girl named Angela (more details soon) and I'm also lowkey seeing Mac Millar.

I know what you're thinking. "Ariana you already dated him and it was a disaster" last time I saw Mac was on my first date with Sean. He was so rude and petty but it's been years and he's changed. three years has turned him into a new man, a charming funny man. We first started hanging out when he offered me a collaboration on his new album The Devine Feminine and we worked on two songs. My Favourite Part and Congratulations. the songs are so cute and I'm really into him.

I'm taking a risk telling you about this, if the public found out I was dating three people at the same time I would be labelled a slut and a whore. but I trust you to keep my secrets.