Where Ive Been

*arianas pov*
the past year has been one of the worst of my life. Let me catch you up on everything you missed.

After the manchester bombing i fully shut down. I told Sean and Mac i needed space and haven't talked to either of them since. I kind of went into hiding from the public. I did a benefit concert, and visited the victims and then disappeared.
I've been trying to surround myself with positivity and get help with my ptsd.
I've been spending all my time with family and my dogs, and recently started therapy to help with my anxiety and everything. I've been feeling slightly better lately, and i wanna get back into the studio and finish the album i've been working on, but i just have no motivation. My brother frankie has been having a rough time as well, he fell into addiction and has been fighting a really hard battle. I understand it tho, It's like what mac was going through. I wanna take care of them both but there's only so much i can do. I think it's for the best i've taken some space from mac, and sean. Both of them liked to party and get tempered with me.

I had to confess something to you. I think i have an addiction of my own; Boys.
I just can never seem to stay away from men. Maybe i'm afraid of being alone, or maybe i just like all the sex. All i know is that i hate sleeping alone.

I have a new boyfriend. His name is pete! he's a comedian from SNL and i swear i'm going to marry him. We've been living together for awhile and have been getting matching tattoos everyday. I bet you think i'm crazy, i'm not! I'm just in love.

*petes pov*
dating ariana has been amazing, i feel like i won a contest!
She's super hot, great in bed, and she pays for everything. what more could a guy want?

*arianas pov*
i've resurfaced online and in real life. me and pete have been going out a lot, we're always in the news. and i've been in the studio non stop. the album is almost finished! i can't wait to give it to you babies. it's so dope!

a: hey pete, what do you think about me putting a song about you on my album?
p: sure baby. sounds good
a: also, what do you think about getting married?
p: like, now?
a: yuh

*a few weeks later*

you were right. i must be crazy.
i just broke up with mac and sean, and now i'm fucking engaged to pete davidson. what's wrong with me. My album sweetener is about to drop and here i am stuck in a relationship with another man who disrespects me. I can't seem to catch a break. Can i just have one good day? please?

i'm excited for the album to come out and to get back on tour, but for right now i don't really know where to go from here.

i miss sean, i really miss mac, and i can feel my patience with pete running out. He's not the dream boat i thought he was but i don't wanna be proven wrong by everyone who called me crazy for wanting to marry him. I'm sorry i'm so scattered and things must sound like their going a mile a minute. That's what it feels like for me too.

*Seans pov*
I haven't talked to ariana in months. She said she needed space and i thought we would be alright. She never officially broke up with me, and then i find out she's engaged to another man. It's actually insane to me. It happened so fast and i don't think she means it. I mean, you don't just go marry your rebound! I miss Ariana. That's the girl of my dreams! and i feel sick knowing someone else has his hands all over her. And the shit he says about her just makes me wanna kick his ass, and i would if they hadn't moved all the way to new york! i need my baby to come back to california. I want her in my arms again. Wanna smell her perfume and watch the way she gets dressed to go out. I wanna take her on fancy dates, hell! i wanna be the guy to marry her. I know i haven't been perfect. I drink too much, i rage too much, but i'm trying to be better, for her. I just can't stop thinking about her and pete. Damn, that could've been me...

*Arianas POV*
SWEETENER IS OUT! I'm so fucking proud of this album and i feel like it's super close to my heart. I've got no tears left to cry and i want everyone to know. I'm gonna be happy. i've been so secretive about the work i've been doing so i'm glad it's finally out for the world to see. I love making music, it's the most important part of my life! I'm already working on another album.

my favourite song on sweetener is REM and my second fav is God is a Woman. i've been having so much fun shooting all these music videos and i'm gonna be announcing tour dates in a few days. Me and pete have been doing a little better, i have a song on the album called pete davidson and i'm proud of it. I have songs about sean and mac and just songs about me. I really hope you love it as much as i do, and i can't wait to keep you updated on my life. I'm so happy right now! i don't think anything could make me cry at this point ❤️