Manchester

*Ariana's POV*

BOOM

theres a loud echoing sound and the room vibrates. i hear screams and running all around. I stand in shock. Sean runs over to me
"Baby are you okay?"
I run to the door and into the arena hallways, the staff and my crew are running frantically and the sounds of screams from outside bounce along the walls
"what's happening!?" i cry
"what happened!?"
tears sting my eyes, i run to my mother who is just as confused as me. We gather frankie and nona and try to figure out what's happening. I'm so worried and everyone is panicking. Sean's holds me tight. I can hear my babies screaming. something has happened.

*Fans POV*
I was leaving Ariana's concert, it was the happiest night of my life. it's was the most amazing show i've ever seen and sean's surprise performance only made it better. i was walking with my little sister when suddenly there was an explosion. i was knocked off my feet and all i could see was smoke. there was screaming and panic, i'm in a lot of pain.

*Ariana's POV*
I try to run out into the main arena but security stops me
"what the fuck is happening!? are my fans okay!?"
a staff member comes up to us.
"Mrs Grande there's been an explosion outside the arena, there's no way to know how many are hurt.... and .. killed"

i drop to my knees. i'm so dizzy and i can't see through my tears. momma and sean try to pick me up but i'm just so in shock, i don't know how this happened, who would do such a thing to my babies. I'm at a loss for words.

*Seans POV*
there's been an explosion at Ariana's concert. I've been told it was a bomb but they don't know who planted it. Ariana is in ruins she's sobbing in my arms. I'm scared too. Mac tried to stick around with us but security escorted him away. no one really knows what's going on and they won't let us leave the arena. everyone is so scared and so worried.

*Ariana's POV*
we've been stuck in here for about an hour, my heart is still racing and i've been hearing sirens non stop. They told me people.. my fans were killed by a bomb that went off outside the arena, i'm so heartbroken. My fans are my family and i care for every single one of them like a daughter or son. Someone has attacked my family and i'm so broken knowing there's nothing i can do. they won't let me help, they won't even let me go out there.

after what felt like forever they finally escorted us out of the building and into cars that would drive us to our hotels. we drive past the scene of the accident. there's blood and dust and rubble and... bodies.. i break inside and my heart drops. there's police tape everywhere and people and news crews everywhere. we finally get to our hotels and i quickly turn on the news.

It was a terrorist attack.

broken.
from the bottom of my heart, i am so so sorry. i don't have words.

RIP to all the victims of the Manchester Terrorist attack. ❤️