Fan Point Of View

*Ariana POV*
Somehow the press found out about my choice before I even woke up. I checked my social media and there were thousands of messages and comments. I care about my fans and their opinions more than anything so I decided to read some of the comments.

The first one from @pancakebeanz
I understand Seaniana is over. (I actually cried when I heard they split) but at first I just wasn't happy when I heard Ricky and Ariana were dating...... But he's a good dancer and by her snapchats a good guy overall (I guess) and he makes her happy which I'm perfectly fine with cuz Ari is a grown ass woman with the best heart and great energy and I love her to death so as long as Ricky makes her happy I'm happy. And I still support Sean in his music and career because he's really good at what he does... Tbh I kinda hope Sean and Ari bump into each other one day and become friends (kinda like Ari and  Jones, Brian, Scott, etc)

Another one is from @mylonai3
Tbh Ariana fucking choose Sean already you guys were made for each other! Ricky isn't for you, we all know that. I'm sorry honey I love you but please don't let us Seaniana fans down.

Even more from @tajshy
I hope you pick Sean #seaniana

One from @alexandrian_brooks
Hopefully she picks Sean

But my favourite one is from @babybutera
Ariana you are my favourite person in the world, and I could tell you honestly to pick Sean because he's best for you, or I could be a supportive fan and say love who you love. Fuck what anyone says. Pick Sean or pick Ricky or pick someone else. We will support you no matter what. I love you Ariana. Please stay strong. Xoxo

Being caught in all this boy drama completely got me distracted from me coming out, to the point where I totally fucking forgot to make a video about my sexuality. And I don't know what to do about my self harming. I haven't told anyone but Sean. I start panicking about it and I feel my anxiety welling up again. I try to stay calm but I feel myself freaking out. I grab my phone and look at the time. 6am. I open my contacts and text Sean
"Come to my room, don't wake Ricky"

I hear footsteps down the hall and suddenly Sean is at my door. He smiles and sits down on my bed.

"What's wrong Ari?"
"Can you help me do something?"
"Of corse"
"Sneak downstairs to my office and get my microphone and cords please"
"Right away"

He gets up and leaves again. This time I don't even hear any footsteps. A few minutes later he comes back with the stuff. I plug the microphone into my iPhone and I open up dangerouswoman.com my official website for my new album that comes out on Friday. There's a part of the website called tea where I post photos and videos. I wanted to come out on camera but I think it will be easier for me if I do it via audio on my website. It will take away some of my anxiety and self contiousness too. I turn on the microphone and talk. I just talk like its normal. I explain myself and everything. The audio is 12 minutes long, I post it quickly and tweet out that i want my honeybabies to hear it. Moments later messages show up everywhere for me. Most of them loving. I love my babes so much. I can finally sleep in peace. I tell Sean to go back to bed and I close my eyes. My album comes out in less than a week, my babies know I'm bisexual and I know finally who I wanna love. My life is finally complete.