Relove And Recover

*Seans POV*
so, a lot has happened since we last spoke. Ariana woke up and has been doing better. she's getting councilling and everything is going well for her. her health is good and her mood has been amazing, she got back to work as soon as she was released from the hospital. she's been working on music and just released a new perfume. her family has been there for her and everything has been going very well. but I guess I'll let her explain the rest.

*Ariana's POV*
I don't wanna talk about what happened. I don't even know why I did what I did but I'm trying to put it behind me. I think everyone is. the media has been very respectful to me by not putting out a bunch of articles about what happened. the doctors put me on anxiety meds and anti depressants so that something like this will never happen again. I'm feeling really grateful to be alive. i even started talking and spending more time with my dad. I got myself a haircut (don't worry my hair is still long I just got bangs) change is good. I'm changing a lot. I fired my makeup artist and got a new one. I've started putting myself first, eating better and treating myself better. and I finally figured out the thing that caused me the most stress. my relationships.

I broke up with Ricky

it was time, our relationship has been dying for awhile. now I've officially done it. as for me and Sean, I don't know yet what's going to happen. I love him so much but I don't know if I'm ready to be in love again. right now I just wanna be single and explore the world. I don't wanna love somebody before I start loving myself. and I'm okay with being single for a while. less commitment and more time to be myself. but my fans aren't taking it well. they are sending Ricky a lot of hate which makes me really sad. but also they keep pressuring me to date people. like they keep shipping me with fucking Justin bieber (whom I have no interest in dating by the way) I don't understand the point of shipping people who aren't together. also I don't like dating other celebrity's. I did it was Sean, and Mac, and Jai, and everytime it was so complicated. but I guess I could never date someone not famous because as soon as they are seen with me they instantly become known in the industry.

so basically long story short, a new chapter of my life is coming soon. buckle up because I assume it's going to be crazy. and as for dating.. you'll just have to wait and see.