Trust issues part 1

Daniels P.O.V
I woke up and Carlie was still asleep. she was the cutest and I really wish she could be mine but I know she loves zach. I mean I don't know why seeing as he totally hurt her. I was on my phone for a while and losten a snap chat with me and her cuddling saying should I ask her to be mine today? And then right as I posted it she woke up "good morning beautiful did you sleep well" I said as I she already was "yeah" she replied "so do you have anything to do today cause I was thinking we could hang out all day" she said wich made me fell very happy "yeah of course we could hang out that would be awesome" I replied with a little too much enthusiasm. I think today I'm going to ask Carlie out, she is really cool and I'm falling for her really hard. "great let me text Maddie and Brookie though so they know I'm all good" she said "okay well why don't we get up you can go back to maddies and you can go get stuff to change into." "Okay see you in a little bit." she replied giving me a really big hug on the way out

Carlie's P.O.V
I got up to maddies place and they were both still asleep so I just quietly grabbed my bag so that I could change and hang out with Daniel. I finished changing and getting ready and Daniel was sitting in the porch swing Maddie had "hey you ready " I asked with a smile. "yeah and let me just say you look amazing and beautiful like always" Daniel said making me blush like crazy so input my head down. "aww it's okay it's cute when you blush you don't need to hide it" he said. I really like him but I also really like zach. I mean Daniel listened to me and comforted me in a time of need while zach kissed his ex. I guess it won't hurt to just hang out with him. he went to the bathroom and while I was waiting for him I checked my phone 98 missed texts all from zach and 79 missed calls from zach what's his problem jeez. I read some of the texts and one stood out to me saying "what's this? " With a picture of me and Daniel cuddling on the beach. "how did he get these?" I said out loud to myself. "get what" I heard Daniel say. "o uh nothing but I gotta go home real quick but I'll text you later so we can hangout of you still want to later." I said to him and he had a sad expression on his face. "o-uh okay but can I at least drive you there" he asked with me starting to walk away. "yeah I would love that" I said to him in replie. "okay thank you" he said. We drove to my place and on the way we were just having fun blaring the radio. "alright were here?" Daniel said/ asked sadly. "yeah but I'll text you later so we can hangout."i answered. "I would love that." he replied laughing. I watched Daniel and then went in the house scared of what ever is going to happen. all of a sudden I heard someone from behind me say "why would you do this to me. you were cuddling with him... Daniel. why I thought we had something. I thought we loved each other. " right at that moment I turned around with my eyes closed trying not to cry cause I knew it was zach. staying strong I said "you know what zach... I was just cuddling..he listened to me and was there for me in a time of need unlike you who kissed your ex. you know what I'm done with this" I said running up to my room grabbing my secret blade and crying my eyes out while I see drips of blood drop after drop after drop and decided to call daniel. CONVERSATION (c= Carlie d= daniel)
C: hey can you come pick me up please?
D: yeah of course I'm on my way but you okay you sound like you've been crying
C: yeah of course I'm fine. (trying to sound happy)
D: alright I'm outside
C: already ? Wow your fast
D: well you sounded sad so I came over as fast as I possibly could.
C: alright turn around

I said hanging up the phone

A/n
Hey guys I love you all so much and I am going to try to update more bu what do you think will happen? I may update later today but idk so for now I love you all and
Don't
Forget
To

SMILE!!!!!!!!!