Dinner dste with the fam

Rudan's            P.O.V
"Wow" is all everyone could manage say as the girls came down the stair into the living room with there amazingly beautiful dresses on.  "You know I am the proudest father and best friend in the whole entire world."   I said to my beautiful young girls while nick was with Brookie saying.  "You know I just adopted you 2days ago but I know I love you and I want you to be the happiest daughter in the world and you look beautiful"  they are so cute.  Even thought it's a father daughter relationship.  I still think there the cutest. "Are we ready to go yet or???" Edwin got out the guys to say.  "Yes we are and I'm paying and were going to Olive Garden." I said in replie.  "Wow fancy" they all replied.  "Yeah I know" I said and jokingly rolled my eyes.  We got into the car and all drove off blaring  jake and jack dancing and singing along with it while getting dirty looks from the people next to us on our long journey to Olive Garden wich happens to be 24 minutes away from the house.  "We're here" nick yelled into my ear-well more like sing screamed.  God we need to find him a girlfriend. 

Edwin's                 P.O.V
I am really happy that we can all go out and have a nice dinner tonight but I can't get over the fact that Maddie looks drop dead beautiful and I can't have her.  But my best friend does.  It's pretty fun having this dinner with the fam.  We all are just having fun being the crazy family we are and just doing what one does at a fancy family dinner.  God who am I kidding we arnt being fancy at all.  We all  are being loud asses and I'm very surprised were not kicked out already.  Seeing as we've got kicked out of 7 different restaurants in Texas all together as a group and let's just say we are very proud of it.